Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally some green....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hamice, Oct 24, 2009.

1. So I've been smoking brick packed and shake since late July and now I've finally got some chronic... it's actually really dry and it smiles more like plant than it does weed... but it smokes great and it gets you plenty high. I paid $85 for this quarter... and when I was there chilling with them the dealer was talking about how his price is gonna go down ten dollars in a month or so.

Attached Files:

2. i know what you mean about the more plant smelling bud, idk if its grown outdoors or what but a good bit of the shit grown around me has that almost oregano/spice smell to it.

3. Hey OP, where you from? Wicked nice lookin bud.

4. looks like some chron

5. West Michigan... the bud is definitely nice...not the best I've ever had but it definitely gets the job done... and done well...

6. looks like a decent quarter

7. cant complain about that pickup. im thinking that plant-like smell youre smelling is due to bud not harvested at the right time and/or bad drying/curing methods. could be something else but as long as the bud works, you are a-ok. later.

8. Nice buds man. Good deal on $85 for that quarter. Looks like a great smoke. Enjoy!

9. #9 SuperSaturday, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    Yo dawg I aeint tryn ta hate or nuthin bbut I can get a quarter of som strait FIRE fa like 6 bones, yo weak ass got ripped!

/GC douchebag imitation

Nice pickup though man, roll yourself a dutchie!:smoking:

10. Nice pickup on the chronia. Looks good man