Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally Some Good Quality Shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Weedculture, May 19, 2013.

1. #1 Weedculture, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    Moved on from a bad dealer a while back who used to sell me schwag or low mids at best. So I got hold of a new guy a while back and can say havent had anything but dank from him so far. Just bought a quarter of mango kush from him :)  and I Gotta say this stuff is fucking amazing, prob the dankest looking ive had in a while and a really good high gave me some serious munchies. I should have taken some pics of the buds as they looked godly but I had already grinded what I had out, and it still looks DOPE! check it out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. let me take a snap

3. that is kind bud for you. enjoy

4. Has anyone else tried mango kush before? It's easily some of the best I have ever smoked and it looks nice too, hope I can find some more in the future