Finally some good news this week. Phish to go back on tour!!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Phishhead, Aug 15, 2002.

1. It's been a tough week for me. Mikey passing really has had me pretty bummed out. I was feeling a little bit better today when I happen to see this :

Phish To Play Four Concerts
    PHISH returns to the stage after an extended hiatus for four concerts beginning with a three-set concert at Madison Square Garden in NewYork City on December 31, 2002. Following that show, they will perform three nights at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, Virginia, January 2, 3 and 4, 2003. The band plans to schedule additional tour dates later in 2003 and will likely record an album sometime next year as well.

Hell yah!!! This means the hiatus is finally order and the boys are going to be back in action together. Should be very interesting to hear them again because I think they all have grown musically within the last couple years. I can't wait. Ganja and will for sure be going to their shows in the Bay area. If the money is around I'm going to try and talk her into flying somewhere for another show (hopefully somewhere in the Pacific Northwest).

Attached Files:

2. all i can say is

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo