Finally ordered my first seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sneakers, Jul 10, 2007.

1. After a lot of procrastinating, I finally ordered some hashberry seeds from Dr. Chronic. They say they use express mail service and will be here in 7-14 days. I always thought express mail service was like UPS or someone like that. I wonder if it is them or the USPS that will deliver them.

I went ahead and had them sent stealth (and include the breeder package). Although this sounds like it doesn't make sense, I wanted to see what the breeder package looks like. I wonder why hide the seeds in the same package that an unhidden breeder package is in. It seems like that would draw more attention to a package that is supposed to be as stealth as possible or why not just leave the seeds in the package. I'm sure more will be known when they get here. Maybe I should have told them to not send the breeder pack. Too late now.

If these make it okay I want to order some sensi skunk seeds next.

2. doc will come through great.I just let him send them however he thinks berst and they always come.

3. Thats what I did, no special instructions. Is that the company that sends some freebie seeds with each order?

4. Just got mine today from doc cron, came fast as hell picked up nirvana ww right now as i type they are germinating we'll see how it goes its going to be my first grow and pretty nervous, i did my homework already lets just see if all goes well they only problem is for the pots , should i start with the party cups or just put the seed in a big pot because i dont want to mess up the plant when i transfer pots????

5. A 'breeder pack' is only a little plastic sealable bag, usually with a logo on it.

6. If you don't want to have to transplant then you had better go with big pots. Some people say that it is best to start small and transplant a couple of times into a bigger pot until you get to your biggest. I will be growing mine with a hydro setup. In this current grow I germinated the seeds and put the sprouts directly into the hydroton. This worked but maybe not suggested. When these hashberry seeds get here I think I will use some of those rapid rooter plugs.

Hey Tech, what lights are you using?

7. Can you let me know if they come usps or ups/fedex so i can have a heads up? thanks alot bro.

8. I sure will. It has been about 9 days now so I am watching closely. I was thinking they would be coming in the mail but who knows.

What strain are you getting?