Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finally on the computer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by httreadskins, Oct 29, 2012.

1. hey blades! so now i decided to go on gc on the computer because before i was on the mobile app.

Now that im on the website what should i know! i havent been here since i signed up!

2. You should know first off that weed is a deadly narcotic, or so said by this really informative movie I watched last night "Reefer Madness." Idk if any of you other Blades have seen this, but it really made me think twice about everything I'm doing... :bongin: ... Welcome back 'Skins!

3. [quote name='"httreadskins"']hey blades! so now i decided to go on gc on the computer because before i was on the mobile app.

Now that im on the website what should i know! i havent been here since i signed up![/quote]

Lol. I rarely go on my computer for gc. The app has a better layout for posting and reading replies on subscribed threads.

4. There's no notifications though

5. #5 16 Ounces, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    I agree- the desktop version is way better. You can't even like/rep on the mobile app. Not to mention the frequent crashes and pictures not working...

6. The app is so pointless, Why not just get on your mobile internet browser??? You can like/rep all ya want, its the exact same format as the pc..

Edit: And theres notifications

7. That's true; you can't like/rep from the mobile so that takes away a bit of the fun.

8. If I'm on my phone I use the app cus it's quicker, but if I want to like/rep I'll push the 'open in browser' button

9. [quote name='"t-fizz"']The app is so pointless, Why not just get on your mobile internet browser??? You can like/rep all ya want, its the exact same format as the pc..

Edit: And theres notifications[/quote]

Have you tried navigating the site from a phone? It's annoying as fuck. I steer clear of it unless I feel someone really deserves some rep.

As for notifications.. lol. "3 PEOPLE LIKED MY POST OMG WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT THIS KNOWLEDGE!!"

My only real issue is the lack of a real profile and no visitor messages. If I hadn't donated, I'd have had to delete a lot of private messages. But hey, you win some you lose some.

10. I use gc on my phone all the time lol.. I dont find it annoying at all.

Replying to shit is very annoying, But wen im on my phone i typically just read interesting threads.

Guess we all have our opinions

11. Fair enough. In my defense, my computer recently stopped working, so my phone is how I access GC now. I swear my activity has increased, though.

12. The only notifications that matter are when someone responds. So I don't see why notifications are that important. The app let's me def who posted in subscribed threads. I like both, but the mobile is just white and no annoying add signatures everywhere

13. I noticed the app opens threads way faster when the data connection is being slow in class.