Finally my first slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 3-H, Feb 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Hiooooo:hello:
    I can't wait until my Itza Circ-13 arrives to go with it!

2. Nice urinal dude, you get the cake with it? I would love me some Pakoh, I need to pick up some soon.

3. It didn't come with a cake :(. But my headshop has his robo slide I'm grabbing!:hello:

4. #4 mikeylikesit707, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    Your first slide or your first Pakoh slide?? Because you are getting your collection started right!! A Pakoh urinal and robot to use on an Itza circ-13, hot dayum

5. Where did he say Pakoh Boom Box?

6. Some guy was selling a pakoh boombox and robot locally yesterday... shoulda snagged em :(

7. I meant robot, good call

8. Thats a sweet slide. Is it me or does the left side look a little crooked? Either way still better than anything i got. Have fun with that itza. You get it online?

9. #9 3-H, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    This is my first slide :) Its a 14 and I think the Itza has 18s I need to get a step up for it to fit.

Totally would have grabbed both of them man. I don't really care for the boomboxes but the robo most definitely!

Yep! How glass goes. I like having imperfections, reminds me not a little chinese guy poured it in a form. I bought it from TheJoint in Boston, an hour drive one way from where I live. Its definitely a super sweet headshop and I got a KILLER price on the slide just because I hung around and knew wtf I was talking about. They told me from now on when I call they'll put whatever in the 'backroom' to hold for me:hello: I also cannot find ANY pakoh slides online, seems to be one of the few artists that doesn't sell online, I go through reputable stores online btw, no china gay shit.

EDIT: Next time I go down I'll see if I can snap a few pics of the place. They got fro, salt, Banjo, I didn't see any freeek glass there, illadelph straight and coils, Zob pieces, then a WHOLE bunch of custom shit, two motorcycles, I think two pieces that were featured in hightimes? The Fro and the gnarly orange black looking thing.

10. Thats awesome man. Didnt mean to sound like i was talking bad on the off side. Definitely a real unique slide. I know mabud had taken some pictures at the joint, or someone posted some in his thread. That store looks amazing. Real jealous you can go there whenever haha. By chance was the itza from HG? Ive been thinking of getting one but no sites have them in anymore.

Milk when that itzas in.

11. first slide.... damn dood sick ass shit!! :wave::smoking:

pakoh is definitely one of my favs:cool:

12. PAKOH was supposed to ship cakes out to the shops that bought his urinals,and kick down with the cakes for the slides that didnt come with them,,,great pick-up too,,peace LEAR

13. #13 3-H, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    From HG? I'm talking to ItzaJoe/OriginalDutchmaster whish I believe are the two main guys for Itza in getting my piece blown. They take custom orders :hello:

EDIT: TheJoint is going to carry Toro REAL soon which sucks because that means they can't carry Itzas :(

14. Really? So if I message Pakoh about a missing cakey he just might ship me a bomb with a cake :)? I was talking to the guy at the joint and he told me it didn't have a cake when it came with it, but for the price I got it at I think I can live without the cake:D Just happy I finally have a great pickup!

15. Where's the slide? All I see is a picture of a urinal. :confused:

I'm fucking kidding, jeez. ;):p

16. hahha. Thay have Urinal slides huh? Thats pricelessssss. what else do they have?

Wahts the robot look like?

I don't think I would whip these out in front of a cute girl or anything but they are def different. lol

17. The pakoh robot goes for about 350. He is the guy on right on the stand. It comes with its own custom stand to match with it!

[​IMG]

18. whoa, i looked on his site, he has some pretty neat work. how have i never heard of him??

also, i'm guessing 'cakes' are only for pakoh's 'urinal' slides? i've just never heard them referred to as that....:confused:

19. Would it sound stupid of me to ask... what the hell are those things? :p

The robot things in that pic... are those slides? Or pipes? Or bubblers? Or just robots? I really can't even tell. Lol

20. All those robots are slides for a bong. The Robot consists of 3 parts, the Slide itself, the Stand, and the Hat. The Urinal come with the Urinal and the Urinal Cake normally.