Finally my first SG!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Sort of a tease, I don't have it yet but I just ordered it off *** like an hour or so ago. I've been waiting like a month for some to come on so I am very excited, just had to share. I will most definetly have milk shots and pics up within a week when it comes in.

King stemline downgrid with white label is the exact one I bought, currently still on their site.

2. post up a milk vid when you get it :D

3. Post it sirrrrrr

4. I will post some milk and some pics of it before I even hit it for sure. Should be soon. it already left aqua lab. Hopefully it will be here like mid week Friday by the latest(I live in Florida) my last order came in like 4-5 days.

5. sweet! i'm currently saving up something like 3 G's for an SG X Dwreck Natty splash peyote pillar!

6. [quote name='"sourchiesel"']sweet! i'm currently saving up something like 3 G's for an SG X Dwreck Natty splash peyote pillar![/quote]

Post pics of that one!!!

I too will be receiving a SG this week also! But mine is going to be a king upgrid.

7. Oh i thought u meant the guitar

Thats cool man

8. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']Oh i thought u meant the guitar

Thats cool man[/quote]

Lol why would he make a post a bout a guitar in toking tools unless he got the Nate dizzle swiss perc guitar.

Also what brand of guitar is SG?

9. Congrats...Good luck..

10. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Lol why would he make a post a bout a guitar in toking tools unless he got the Nate dizzle swiss perc guitar.

Also what brand of guitar is SG?[/quote]

Gibson, the best brand

11. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']

Gibson, the best brand[/quote]

Ahh never knew they were called SG

12. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Ahh never knew they were called SG[/quote]

Thats an SG. Not all gibsons are SG's lol

Attached Files:

13. I would of pulled the trigger on one of those kings but it would of been impulse. I decided to wait for my worked pillar.

14. I want an SG :\

15. Congrats man, when i get an SG its going to be an SG Natty Splash Peyote Pillar Hollowfoot with some work of course. gonna cost me probably around 1400 but thats not for a while anyway

16. Ahhhh man you got the black one? Originally I wanted the up grid but I pulled the trigger on the down grid cuz it was the only one that they put up and I didn't want to wait another month to get a chance to buy another. Definitely let me know how that hits man.

Mine should be here tomorrow morning:yay::bongin:

17. SweenDog, sounds like what happened to me. I wanted an upgrid but settled for a downgrid and I don't think I want an upgrid piece. Either way congrats to you guys!

18. I check that site daily for SG pieces and haven't seen one that's not out of stock in weeks.:mad:

Anyways congrats on the new tube:smoke: hope I get to snag one up soon.

19. Yeah I want a natty king stem to compliment my 60mm Natty...Erg.

20. #20 Sweendog, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012

Haha you have to check back like 5 times a day at least. Shit gets sold in like 30 mins max. Unless its a vapor stemline. They seem to stay on a little longer. Not to mention they really don't receive too much SG

Thanks! I am soo excited for it to be here!