finally met the girl of my dreams...some problems...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wenahaone, Oct 6, 2010.

1. only read the first paragraph sry. if she will cheat on him she will cheat on you PRLY. also if the rest of your post covered that or somethin ill go back and read that wall of text lol.

2. Haha, just keep telling yourself that and one day it might come true.

Sorry to say, but IMO you're getting played.

3. ^She wasn't playing me. She's just indecisive as fuck.

So, I'm back in Portland, so yeah...bad news. I went down to her little business to say hi. basically she said she has a boyfriend and she's happy. I told her I was considering going back to portland...she said I should do what makes me happy, and that she'll miss me. idk...it's obvious she was holding back and refraining from speaking her thoughts. tried to get her to hang out, but she wouldn't on account of working 12 hrs a day, six days a week...pretty good excuse, I guess. so, I realized I forgot the homemade jam, and on my way back home I realized i didn't really say everything I wanted to say. so I return 10 mins later with the jam and basically told her that she made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, it would make me really happy to make her happy, and I'd do anything for her(pretty sure my eyes looked wet when I was saying this, and she dug it). pretty sure she was kinda moved...but then again she's kind of on guard around me, I think. I think she doesn't want anything else to happen, because she really isn't the cheating type. I just remember she said she was glad I told her those things.:confused: ...I'm still trying to decode what that's about. the convo also consisted of her telling me she was sincere a bunch of times, since I was sort of fake laughing (instead of crying)at shit being said. and she said I didn't deserve to be jerked around like that.

all in all, if I would have had a steady job and/or a cell phone before she decided to avoid me, I think things would have turned out differently. I think she was just unsure of what to do and was afraid of change. ..idk.. so I have a cell now, and I got her #(this was like a month ago), so I texted her mine and may have said a little too much. then night before last I was kinda messed up and after watching this really emotional movie I texted her again. neither got a response...not really surprised. she knows we're more than friends and she holds higher standards for herself than as a girl who cheats. so, I'm not gonna bother her until june when I move back(I'm not telling anyone out there. it will be a surprise. I know she's gotta miss me. despite the fact that thinking about what we did makes her stomach ache from guilt). but until then I'm gonna enroll for my last term of community college, then this spring I'm going to central america for 2.5 months in order to practice some spanish and put things in perspective..also my goal is to nail 6 girls down there since I think I may end up with the one I made the thread aobut for quite some time. I'm quite sure that their relationship will be wilting or will have wilted by the time I get there. and I'm gonna come back new and improved, so I'm just gonna try to stay positive. maybe I'll fill you guys in in 6 months or so.

4. ^wise words

5. honestly, what is really getting to me is that I'm quite sure that she is, but drama and social impediments kind of got in the way of us. Like in between fooling around she'd stop herself and she kept talking to me about what what the group(pretty much all good friends with her bf) would think of her if they found out what was going on, and how she'd be shunned yadda yadda. I honestly think she would've decided to dump her bf if she would have allowed herself a few more good times with me. ....it just bugs me. it's like our business with eachother is really incomplete.

but yeah, maybe she's not....I plan on collecting other samples and data in central america in order to have an accurate conclusion when I return. Pretty sure my hypothesis is correct...but idk...those backpacker chicks down there....yeahhhh...should be a good time. I think one of the 6 should include a local girl, too. I need diverse data in order to have an accurate conclusion. lol

6. That may be so, but don't count on it because you never know. I dropped a girl I was into about two or three months ago and we still have classes together. At the time I thought I would just drop it for a little while, she would realize that she missed me and start something new. I was wrong. Although I've almost totally forgotten about by now, I still remember all the great lessons I learned from that experience. Never assume anything you can't prove that would benefit you to be true. Self Fulfilling prophecies are appealing but destructive.

7. Dude leave that poor girl alone, jesus christ.

8. Damn i hate cockblockers! but bruh u should just chill and see if she comes to u. if she doesnt then u know that it isnt serious. some people overthink shit sometimes and think they see shit they dont

9. so, that's your way of saying that she wants nothing to do with me? idk...I'm quite sure I can get her if I play my cards right...like being persistant, but not too persistant. I think the best thing to do is to leave her alone until I'm back in town this summer.

yeah...I'll admit to overthinking shit. but I've had girls quit being attracted to me, and I know how they act. they act nice and friendly and want to hang out....this girl seems kind of guarded like she's afraid of doing something with me again. I feel like I need to play my cards right....buutt...I think I'm just not gonna worry about playing my cards right too much, and drop in and say hi when I'm back in town and see what happens? ....I guess. sounds fucked up, but if seeing what happens doesn't work out, then I'm probably just gonna ask out the hottest girl in all my classes and try and try to make her jealous. lol I'm fucked up in the head.

10. My friend,if she is meant to be yours,she will be.In time though.Be patient and never forget what you have with her.I for one am rooting for you.Just don't push it,I think your plan is good though,leaving for awhile and gaining some life experience.She'll probably like that alot.

Good luck with everything!

11. But again, he can't assume anything like this. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Go through all the steps everyone gave you but absolutely never count on anything happening

12. Girl of your dreams???!!???
    Id be careful how attached you get, remember that feelings change in girls, I personally would not date a chick who was giving me drunken head while she still had a boyfriend.

Honestly your friends are right, she needs to dump her bf before she hangs out with you a bunch, otherwise shes a slut

13. its obvious what you must do is get her drunk because she turns into a hoe when drunk and do the deed. You want to fuck her well getter drunk bro!

14. The Girl Of Your Dreams Was Never Suppose To Come To Reality

15. yeah, I've just put it in perspective lately about the whole attatched thing. like I just think about it like this...okay...so I saw a girl I was fucking crazy about who had a bf, I pursued her. told my friend that we'd make out in less than a month...I was right. I should be pleased with myself for trying, and getting somewhere because I did try....as for feelings changing...yeah...idk...it's hard to tell with her, but I've already stated why I don't think they have changed that much. honestly, I think all her guilt had smothered and made her forget some of her more intense feelings during our time apart before I finally came by the shop and said good bye. I could pretty much tell that she had remembered our very distinct and special chemistry by the end of the conversation....but who knows. that's just what I thought I saw.

and again about the whole attatched thing....yeah...I'm kind of worried that if I go back and get her, I'm not going to be as into her because my body almost won't let me. like it knows that it's because of her that I felt like the biggest pile of trash for over two months. yeah..I realize that makes me sound totally weak. but yeah, I'm just gonna go back and try again. I'm not gonna beat myself up over it if it doesn't happen, but I really do think it's worth another shot. it already looks like stuff is falling into place....like my room mate isn't all pissed off at me any more. he was in portland, called me to hang...we brought up her name and talked about her some w/o the tension rising. so, there shouldn't be as much drama and weirdness from the men folk when I get back..that'll help. I'm honestly still pissed at him, but I'm not gonna show it...for all he knows, I don't really care about that girl any more. plus, I guess her bf still hasn't found a job and has been into coke with his crew in his hometown, and whenever he comes back to see his gf he always seems like he's in a bad mood. so, I just need to be enrolled in school by the time it starts in six days, and stay afloat through winter term and keep on a good path, and I think my chances are pretty damb good....speaking of chances...I think my room mate and other boys in the group are still thinking of theirs. I guess she'll get on fb and tell them she's working and bored and they'll come down and hang with her for hours. l.....lol extreme friend zone. she would never do that with me, unless she wasn't afraid of where our conversations...and silences lead. I honestly just hope I make it back there soon enough. like, she might get pissed at her bf and settle for one of those "friend zoned" goofs before I get there. eh, it'll be pretty easy to get her to break up with her bf of two months compared to her bf of two years...whatever...the length of my replies might make it seem otherwise, but I really am done constantly worrying, obsessing, and letting the thought of her get me down. although I am going to move somewhere because of her....so, yeah...

well, the 2nd time she only had a glass and a half of wine over the course of 8 hours. so, I think her feelings for me are...at least were real.....honestly....thinking about how real/natural/good stuff was with us is what really gets to me and makes me feel like shit.. thinking like how I stated above helps alot.

well, you are quite the downer..please explain further...

16. Man your story sounds very similar to mine. I think this happens with a lot of guys lol. I was talking to this awesome chick for a semester and we had some crazy chemistry after the first few weeks of class. I felt almost like a best friend in a really short period of time. We could talk very openly you know... The second week or so of meeting her, I learned she had a boyfriend. I thought oh well, she hopefully isn't too serious with this guy... But she said she loved him. She also told me she was a virgin... Then in about two months we had gotten even closer. She even thought at a few times they were gonna break up but they never did. She would text me some nights for hours lol about how he was probably with another chick. So anyways, I'm in the present now. She told me he took her virginity. I've met this guy and to be honest I don't think they'll be together in a year. It's a shame she lost her V-card to em but oh well.. In the meantime I'll hold my breath, be a good friend, and see where fate leads me :cool:.

But back to you, I think your in a much harder situation than me. Your chances seem pretty rough... Just because you haven't talked in so long. I might be wrong though, and I truly wish you the best. I know how you felt, thinking it was the girl of your dreams. Just know that she seems almost perfect, there ARE better, and more interesting girls out there. You've just gotta do what you can to make sure you meet that girl one day.

17. well, you are quite the downer..please explain further...[/QUOTE]

Nobody Is Perfectt. Everybody Has Their Flaws.

18. You know what dude theres ton's of girls out there. And for the record, it sounds like the odds are vastly stacked against you, and you know the old saying..."When the odds are against you, you will lose."

Right now, thats your situation. So fuck off to portland, and maybe come back in 6, 7 months or even a year and see what goes down or maybe she'll even make an attempt to contact you, who knows?

But this isn't a good situation. Im the type of guy that likes to stir up some shit and then leave, and i know when to leave, i've been doin this shit my whole life homie, and you've def. over-stayed your welcome in that department.

19. yea, that shit does happen often. I just got dumped or "put on pause" by my now ex girlfriend on Christmas eve. Ya see she had just moved to my part of Florida from North Carolina 6 months ago. She had her boyfriend up there which was her 1st "true love" and she said that she hated this place bcuz she grew up in North Carolina. Long story short, we were 2gether for 2 months. I find out she's been texting this guy like everyday and even when she was with me. She kept telling him she still needs "closure" on there relationship. Now unlike you, i did lay the "pipe" down in it countless times within the 2 months we spent everyday 2gether. Although, like you, i had caught major feelings for this girl and i easily would do anything for her now. Just the way she carried herself and how we were 2gether always and could talk about ANYTHING. People around here said we made the perfect couple bcuz our goals and ambitions were the same along with the fact our families were almost the same. We were really complete opposites with our interest and hobbies but we clicked like a light switch every time we were 2gether. Shit, we even got up at 1:30 in the morning to smoke a fat ass blunt during the lunar eclipse. we did really cool shit and she told me she felt the same as i did and still do.
    As for the other guy, she said he did a lot for her in both bad and good ways but i always pushed her for the better. While with him her GPA went down to 2.9 from a 4.0. With me her all her college classes were passed with b's and a's bcuz i would literally do some of work with her.
    I had a feeling it was going to happen the way it did, but i never thought she would leave to north carolina on christmas eve 2 see him. I miss her dearly and it hasnt even been 10 days yet. She'll be back home on the 2nd of January and were gonna "talk" about this, but seing her again will make it that much harder to let her go. Shit will never be the same after she chose her ex over me.
    Fact is girls are unpredictable and don't expect anything but keep your options open.

20. yeah, I hate to say it but yesterday was three months since we were last physical. ...and I'm finally not feeling like a total pile of trash. It was a little over a month ago, I said bye. and the only two months before that I had only seen her twice....her bf was there both times....we didn't really talk. lol. so, yeah...we hadn't really talked in like two months, and I could tell that she remembered some of the magic/connection/whatever you want to call it by the end of our hour long convo...so, yeah...us not talking for a while will put me back. I'll just have to make her remember how good it is with us when I come back in june...I'll revive this thread when I move back, and double check back with you guys what you think the right move is.

know this sounds cheesy, but I think her imperfections are part of what makes her perfect. and as for the idea of forgetting her and finding a really awesome girl to replace her. okay-forgetting her-when I trick myself into forgetting her and think like I'll never go back....it feels like I'm making a mistake....like she's still back there....still attracted to me...and I really shouldn't be totally forgetting about her because we have unfinished business. okay-finding another girl-even if she's realllllyyyy great, I will still think about the one I made this thread about....probably way too often than I should

yeah, I'll admit the odds are really against me right now. but when I move back there in June I think they will be much better. hung out with my ex room mate and another friend last night....it's hard as fuck not talking about her around him when I'm heavily buzzed...trying to hide that I'm still crazy about her, as I think he will use any any info against me that he can....but anyway...sounds like alot of her guy friends that hate me(or at least notice that I like her and don't approve) will be probably moved away by that point in time.....this should reallllyyy work in my benefit from the way I see it. she'll be kind of lonely, and those that would judge her and add to drama won't be there, and then there's me....this tall, handsome man with a big dick that treated her reallllllyyyy nice and she had a a really solid emotional connection with....yeah.....I'll be back.