Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FINALLY ! im done

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by baboonsbehind, May 27, 2010.

1. that dudes just an asshole /ignore tbh

2. neg rep him if you fel so strongly. Spread the love everyone, congratz OP, may you toke long and prosper

3. good job man, wish I could say the same!

4. go to UCF! i'm a sophomore there now. the bud situation is amazing. dankitystankity all day everyday

5. That's where I'm going, I'm in towers, pm me if you want to trade info

6. #26 chokedtocroak, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    ya know i really wanna thank you for that right there lol. i just read this thread and i hate when people age bash on young people [but under 18 shouldnt be here so GTFO] +rep for the wise words my friend

edit: also i just read some of the other post and jesus christ i graduated with a 1.9 gpa because i didnt do any homework but still got 90-100s on every test and project : / weed didnt make me lazy i just kinda wung it in school cause i found it very easy. but shit all you guys are making me feel stupid about just going to UD lol! [university of delaware]

7. good on ya, recently finished my first year of college, and i personally hate it when people automatically assume you're a stupid lazy stoner. i'll admit it, im a pothead, i love me my marijuana, but that doesn't make me an unintelligent person. i scored a 30 on my ACT, (didn't bother to retake it, though apparently the version i took was rather tough, as a friend of mine scored a 32 on a previous take, and like a 27 on the one i took as well) and although my GPA was shit in high school, i have been working much harder in college and came out this year with roughly a 3.0 :smoking:

8. Im an upcoming senior so I still have one
    more year of high school left (don't worry, I'm 18 and turning 19 next march)
    been tokin since freshman year, just not as much as now..congrats on your
    GPA..right now I have a 4.1 and I'm trying to go to the University of Miami.