Finally, i have a White Widow Seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Hey Hey
    Its been a while since ive been to the growing section of this forum. i attempted this once and i failed, so i never tried it since. however my friend just recently built a grow box and ordered seeds, and got them last night.

I have a white widow seed on my table right now, and i want to know the simplest way to grow it. i only have household materials. and if seriosuly neeed be i will go out and buy something,

whats the easiest makeshift way i can sprout these seeds

JAke

2. First off, before you germinate it read Stylezz's sticky on germination. Then read some more so that you are knowledgeable on all phases of growth BEFORE YOU GERMINATE THE SEED. Growing weed is really not something that can be done half assed; do it right or don't do it at all and mail me that ww seed. I will treat her right. You also have to be prepared to spend some dough. You don't have to be a millionaire but you do need some cash. The amount varies on how deep you want to get in. Since you have already had some trouble you might want to start off conservative. Pick yourself up some pots of different sizes [8 inch, 1 gallon and 5 gallon for example], get a fan or two and a few CFL lights. You will obviously need some soil. Stay away from soil that has an NPK written on the bag. Get some stones [peat gravel] for the bottom of the pots and read up on fertilizers. Anyway, continue your research before investing your hard earned cash so you waste as little of it as possible.