Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally, I feel like the $300 I paid for a card is worth it

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by krazy92, Oct 25, 2011.

1. So after I got evaluated and paid $150, they tell me I owe another $150 to the state. Well whatever, it makes me legal, and I can medicate legally.

So I go to make my first purchase and discover I owe $60 for 3.5g!?! No doubt it was the bombest meds Ive ever smoked, but still, I couldnt even get a discount for bulk. I always talked to people at the compassion club (i live in AZ, no dispensaries) they all tell me how the club rips everyone off, but could never understand why they were still there then.

Finally I asked a guy where else to go, he gives me a number, and I finally got a good hookup!

I am not into the shady *meet me in a parking lot and be discreet shit*. Despite it being legally, I still feel like I have to treat it as being illegal.

Long story short, I got a hookup for $150 a half :D. Guy delivered to my house, and never had to leave. Finally my card is worth it :p.

Had to share with someone, I can't tell my friends because then they will want a hookup too. They have a hard time understanding I am not a drug dealer and I don't want to share my meds. 1) because its illegal to do so, and 2) im not a drug dealer lol. Ill let them believe im staying getting gouged :D

2. What state are you in. Those prices are pretty steep for mmj

3. Your card cost 5 times what mine did. 60 for the doc eval and a dispensary paid the state fee (90) when I set them as my caregiver. enjoy though. :D

4. yeah those prices are kinda steep

5. 60 an 8th is pretty standard for top shelf in michigan. Detroit area anyways.

6. Im in Arizona. And ya I know 60 is steep as fuck! I used to live in ohio, and would get decently comparable stuff for 200 a half, and this guy was not a hookup in anyway.

This guy is clearly a hookup, $10.50 a gram of some dankity dank is ok in my book. He had stuff for $120 a half, but it wasn't as good, and didn't smell as delicious

7. Oh and I've talked to a few people with cards, the cheapest eval I've heard of is $100. He said he paid like $430 an oz tho and a caregiver covered his state fee.

8. I got my card for $55 bucks, came with a verification card and certification of authenticity. No money went to the "state", and meds at dispensary's are capped at $40 an 1/8th when you visit frequently. I believe you live in Arizona and i suggest to keep looking for a better connect than 150 a half, i pick up zips for 200 and they're straight fire... Just trying to help ya out bud, don't get hustled out there.

9. Ya ya im sure if i buy some bigger bulk and keep dealing with the guy he'll hook me up. Like i said he had some great fire for 120$ half. Also im used to living in the midwest, 150$ is like a gold mine to me lol.

If you want that type of price in ohio you better expect to be dealing with some shady charecters. Probably would have to buy bigger bulk to get it down to that level.

10. We Here, what club are you going to these days? My top 3 clubs in terms of specials and whatnot all got shutdown :(

11. you got to shop around so you can save money as you found out already w/ the delivery service...yea its alot of hard earned money we are paying just to get high...and it adds up to thousand of bucks over time

12. Now you know what the east coast is like when it comes to pricey pot, and very little of our bud is as dank as the stuff over there you find everywhere.

13. You're lucky that in America there is a way to make it legal, here in the UK it is always illegal.

-Maxi

14. Magnolia wellness has always treated me well with a wide variety, Not sure which all closed, The herbal Connoisseur was another good club with wide variety and some solid prices ( gotta work with the guys behind the counter on prices there, talk with em)... If i had a list of all the ones that were closed i could tell you a few more great ones if they're still around. An in the foothills there's a private collective (recommended patients only), so if shit hits the fan in the lower valley, ima just cruise 20 minutes up north an be set:smoke:

15. Damn, I live in Arizona and get medical-grade buds starting from 235/28g.

Clubs are usually over-priced though.

16. how is there no state fee in CA?

17. No, not that I'm aware. $55 straight up, for picture id card, letter of recommendation, and lawyers on standby if needed.
    Edit: Tip for all those who are looking for cheaper connects, Go to the Seminars they have at your local collective for growing ect, there you can market with growers and get it straight from the source.

18. its a business after all and they need to make profit , here you can buy clones too, i would grow my own if i could.

19. Most caregivers just give a free oz or two a month and then charge like 250 for others after that...you should find a good caregiver

20. I wish. Most dispensaries around here only offer a free eight/month for members, if that.