Finally I Did It

Discussion in 'General' started by Rhythm of Life, Feb 29, 2008.

1. I'm officially an Eagle Scout today as of 2 hours ago. I just finished my eagle board of review and passed. Just had to share my glee with everyone, time to smoke some bowls and shotgun some brews.

2. Congratulations

If I'm ever stuck in a situation without a lighter, I'm lookin' at you to rub some sticks

3. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!

One of my best friends is an Eagle Scout. What a proud thing to say you are. The Russians were scared of the Eagle Scouts in Red Dawn, remember? What kind of project did you do. My buddy gathered and fixed up like 200 bikes for...less than fortunate kids. He even made it in the local paper. I'll positively smoke a hit in your name tonight.

4. Congratulations, man. That's no small fete.

The next bowl I smoke goes in honor of you.

5. Nice bud! That really is quite the accomplishment.

:hello:

6. Thanks everyone. For my project I built this huge ass compost bin for a community garden in my old neighborhood. To be honest I didn't think I would ever make it. Thank God you can complete everything after your 18. I barely made the 6 month mark by only a week. Cause if I missed that then shit. I'd have to go to a national board of review and that shit would suck... bad.

Wooters I just did it shotguned 2 brews and smoked a fat bowl. Wish I had me some swishas though.

7. grats dude. Sounds like fun.

8. I always wanted to carry on with Scouts but when I had to start writing papers and shit I said fuck it. :D

9. Which also means your under 18

10. Um, you read it wrong. He is a week short of 18 and 6 months.

Eyes + brain = win.

11. I think he's saying that he is eighteen, and why do you gotta come in here bringing him down on his day, anyway?

12. Hes lying i used to be in Boy Scouts you have to be under 18 no matter what to get eagle. Even if you finish your requirements the day after u turn 18 you cant get it and no eagle review would ever go for it. They also have to do review for people who complete all requirments before 18 BUT do not get there review before 18 1 month after they turn 18.

No matter what he wasnt getting a review 6 months after 18. Edit Dont want to bring down anyone but if hes underage he doesnt belong here.

13. *passes a swisher*

You deserve it, come on... take a puff. :D

Really though that's awesome, man. Gratz.

14. I wonder if they have a merit badge for DECEIVING STONERS :eek:

15. I know they have a badge for 'firemaking' :D

16. First of all your an ignorant asshole. Second, you can complete your eagle board up to 3 months without a letter of explaination to county review after 6 months its national review. If all your paper work is in by your 18th birthday then your good. I had to submit a letter to my county board. There is no 1 month limit your an idiot. Don't try to bring me down I know more than you ever will, have helped more than you ever will, and I AM A FUCKIN EAGLE SCOUT NOW.

Btw look at pictures of me. Do I look like I'm under 18. Homie you just earned yourself a neg rep. I don't need you feeding bad info to everyone. Next time learn your facts, post when you actually have something good to say and maybe I might not bitch slap you for trying to have a shit on my great day.

17. very cool. i was a girl scout until 10th grade.

18. I'll take some Thin Mints

19. No way man, Caramel Delights.

20. Congrats man!

And everyone knows its about the Thin Mints and Caramel Delights...at the same time.