finally graduated high school

Discussion in 'General' started by HighlyHigh, Mar 15, 2011.

1. After a long time at school...14 years I finally finished all my credits and I walk in july. I'm pretty fuckin happy.
    I've always had a tough time at school since I have really bad ADD. I basically thought school was a joke throughout my high school years. I ended up dropping out because I was just sick of not being able to do it. Then I found out about this adult high school program my community college was doing. It was 5 or 6 less credits to graduate, and it was either that or GED. I attended a class and found it to be really easy. Idk why but I got really good grades for a change. I use to get nothing but Ds and Fs but in night school I got As Bs and 1 or 2 Cs. Just wanted to share my story
    Fuck i'm stoked to be done with school.
    now...wtf do I do now :laughing:

2. congrats, man! way to keep with it.

as for what to do now... roll up a celebratory blunt, sit back, and smile :smoke:

3. go back to school for another 4-8 years and get rich..

or go to work..

and congrats...

4. Really? dam its thaaaat easy guys!!

5. thanks
    I was thinking about going to college and taking some random classes that seem interesting since I have no idea what I want to do for a living. I really don't want to be rich. I just want to have enough money to live and be happy. since I have a mild case of social anxiety I was thinking about taking classes related to society and psychology. I have a few books about society that I've skimmed through and they seem pretty interesting. Idk though, it feels like I can do anything now. GOOD FEELING

OH and I'm waiting til pay day then ima get an eighth and smoke with some friends :smoking:

6. More like go to school for 5-10 years and then get out and get a shit tier job because everyone is going to college and no one is hiring anyone afterwords.

Have fun.

7. yeah congrats highly....time to get a 9-5 yessssss...

8. 1 reason I don't want to go to a university. I just want a job where I can make enough money to be happy. I'd be happy in anywhere just as long as I got some bud, friends and a girl. Life will be sweet

9. fucking LOL:rolleyes:

10. woot I CANT WAIT NIQQA :rolleyes:

11. i'm taking sociology, and i'm going to advise you against it. sociology is the broadest, most vague shit i've ever done. it upsets me how even the answers to an analysis need to be analyzed, and broadened.

but, to each is own

12. Yea well boring shit usually interests me.

Whatd I really want to do is something in the Astronomy field but I kinda fucked that up...lol

13. astronomy is marvelous.

elaborate

14. Well if I'm not mistaken don't universities look at your grades throughout your years at public schools? I doubt they'll take a kid like me. D's and F's, dropout.. not good.
    Plus astronomy involves a LOT of complex math and even though I know I can do it if I put my mind to it, I'm not the most motivated person out there.

15. Dude go to college. I have a campus full for 15,000+ beautiful women and there's tons of stoners out here. :smoke:

16. yes, but a 1 or 2 year community college program could prepare you for those courses, and probably offer an astronomy class or 2 along the way.

when it comes to school, if there's a will there's a way. if you wanna study astronomy at a university, you can

17. I know man. I've been inside colleges and it seems like every girl there is sexy as FUCK.

18. I'm going to go to college soon :smoke:

Not University, i don't want 100% theory :smoke: