Finally gotta Job....YES!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -AM-ON, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I have been laid off and collecting unemployment since February. I just got a call from a Chrysler assembly plant that said i have orientation tomorrow morning from 6am to 230pm. I completely forgot about this job, i took a physical about a month ago and thought i didn't hear from them because i failed the drug test. I guess the detox drinks really do work :hello:. needless to say I'm fuckin excited to be working again :D:D.

2. That's awesome, tell us how the job is once you start working, I've never known anyone in that profession.

3. good shit my man. glad to see you were out there trying to get a job. hope it goes well.

4. Congrats dude, its a great feeling.

Hope it works out great for you

5. haha i just celebrated with some Mcdonalds breakfast and a personal blunt to the face!!

6. wooord!:hello:

congrats on the job

7. Do all businesses care if you test positive for cannabis? I'm sure there are some managers who wouldn't hold it against you...

8. I don't think it comes down to just a few managers, most likely the company have gone for an out-side hire testing firm and they report it back to the company. And since Chrysler is a large corporation it may matter.

Wouldn't think it's the same with a mom and pop operation.

9. I've failed so many tests its unfunny, and I've never lost a job in my life.
    My current job working at a lumber mill operating heavy machinery, I've failed two drug tests.

Im always honest with my bosses, this one looks at the cup says "you failed the THC test, let me ask you something...do you come to work high?" I reply with a simple no, he smiles and says "thats all I need to know, but if I see any strange behavior you realize I'm going to be suspicious"

none of my managers ever have cared.