Finally got the wife to shut up for 5 minutes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JakalopeIVXX, Nov 17, 2012.

1. My wifes clock is ticking pretty fierce so while I enjoy the "trying" to have a baby part, when we aren't trying she is constantly talking about the things we are going to need, the changes we have to make to the house, whos gonna be responsible for what, etc etc For the last 2 weeks she has been going on and on about now she hopes she has twins or triplets and how exciting it would be. Keep in mind I'm the stay home dad since she works in the health care industry and her pay and health care benefits outweigh my seasonal job and daycare (can you say sugar momma:hello:) After the umteenth time reminding me of all the feedings and changings that I would be responsible for, i said "ok heres the deal, if you have triplets we are going to need a nanny." She said "fine, but if we get a nanny we're getting a gay male nanny because I'm not dealing with you being home with the nanny b.s. and I know you would definetely leave the nanny alone then." Without hesitating I said, "well if the nanny is going to be gay, get a lesbo because If I came home and you were going down on that nanny I wouldn't care." Her look of shock was priceless.

2. Lol great story bro. I think she needs to calm it down though. I mean when you find out that she is pregnant you will have 8ish months to figure that stuff out.

Just my opinion coming from a father of a 2 year old

3. Wining thread

4. I cant wait to never get married.

5. Is one of the changes she talks about quitting smoking??? I hope not... :0

6. Nothing wrong with that, and it's not even much of a discussion - write a list together...ask some people about what you need...work this stuff out while she's still un-pregnant, because from what I hear when weird hormones come into play stuff like this might be more difficult.

We've already bought everything, and have been detoxing for a bit over 2 months now, we know what'll go where already - and she's not even pregnant as yet...it doesn't hurt to do this stuff in advance.
    I don't know, maybe I'm just more into it man?

As for the twins and triplets bit...from a person who has had no kids yet?
    Sounds like crazy talk.

7. #7 JakalopeIVXX, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    Looking back at my post, I guess if you don't know this wouldn't be our first child and I've already been thru the "we're having a baby" training," it does sound like I'm not into it as much. But for the record i am vey excited to have the opportunity to have another child, it's just I'm not near as stressed this time around as I feel much more prepared having been thru it before.

Good luck to you and your spouse!

8. The concept of some bitch planning out my life in regards to some non-existent being in planning just makes my skin crawl.

9. Ahhhh, ok...I can see why it might be getting tiresome.
    Hell, I want one and I'm just hoping it's not twins.

Thanks man, will be sure to throw out a thread up in here when it's "all happening".

You're talking about the guys wife man, check what you say.

10. And that is a concept that will remain foreign to you, as long as you continue to consider a woman that you (supposedly) love..."some bitch". :rolleyes:

But you can't even look past your own selfishness to see that two people who made YOU exist accepted those same sacrifices, as do millions of other people in the world.

Love is powerful.

You should be thankful it is, because a world increasingly full of hate is not a human one.

11. #11 Carl Weathers, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    Jesus, someone call Oprah.

I just checked what I said, it is ok. "The concept of" removes his wife from the situation, so he's quite safe from any negative connotations that may follow from that sentence. However, the guy made a thread called "Just made the wife shut up for 5 minutes", so he'd hardly be one to judge, regardless.

Nevertheless, the entire post was certainly not as serious as you and tokinITguy have apparently taken it. Feel free to chill the fuck out.

12. #12 JakalopeIVXX, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    If you're not ready to have kids or can't imagine what having life past your own means than I can understand having that type of feeling. I had those feelings when I was younger and in college and even when I first started my career after college. But for the record that's sugar momma not bitch :wave::smoking:

Was there a better title fo the thread? It sounded better with the guinness last night.

13. I guess sometimes the trophy wife gotta stay put in the trophy case :confused_2:

14. No she has not asked me to do that, and she does not smoke. She tried it college and she didn't care for it. Her job brought us to Hartford, the Health Insurance capital of the country because of Obamacare. Her division is in charge of the Oncology,HGH,RA,MS, Hemophilia and several others I can't remember so she has formed her own opinion on MMJ

15. Lol good one. I imagine the look on her face was priceless. This next hit is to a safe and healthy future birth

16. Zing!! Nice one bro.

I vote that you maintain your stance on this issue because.. Well.. It's awesome. :smoking:

17. Well the wife's clock stopped ticking. According to the 2 home pregnancy tests I am staring at she is pregnant and our last little jackalope will be arriving this fall. We are going to go to see her Dr on the 29th to have her checked out.

When my wife handed me the second test I looked down at my johnson and said "Well buddy it's been a good run."

She looked at me confused and asked "why would you say that?"

Me:"Because every month that went by without you getting pregnant meant we were going to try harder the next month. Trying harder means more sex, what guy in this world doesn't like more sex?"

Edit This is post 420:hello::smoking::bongin: IVXX

18. Great thread Jake. [​IMG] [​IMG] I'd have given you a Z of some really good shit if you had captured of picture of that. :D
    [​IMG] thanks for a good laugh to start the day man

[​IMG]

19. congratulations!

20. Don't worry OF I promise to take a camera to the Dr's appt in case she were to give me a heart attack by saying twins or triplets.....:eek:

Thank you:wave: