Finally got the outdoor down (sour D) XD

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by g0tgot, Sep 29, 2015.

1. after having tried the indoor, having root bacterial issues, I decided to try outdoor again and I think I am doing very well.

I changed up from a 3 part GH nute to the one part floranova in mid flower with wonderful results. I was using indonesian bat guano as a top dressing, with supernatural brand bud blaster at the end with molasses. Here we are about a few weeks out from harvest!

I also used neem during veg untill one week of flower, also used as a soil drench . NO BUGS... then I used safer brand caterpillar spray during first half of flower and still no bugs...

Attached Files:

2. Going to have some great weight on these , compared to the girl scouts and the GDP. I am outdoor northern cali area and its been hot , triple digits this year, caused them to stretch and lean over... I utilized bamboo sticks although its not the best idea, i need to setup something for next year. I did top them many times. I have about 25 colas per plant. They are all large like in the first pic

3. Here is the GDP that I got from harborside (med club) ... the bush was so thick i took inside pics, its harder to trim than my dog.

the top colas are excellent. They are now getting tight and are very dense to my surprise. Although I probably wont see purple coloration on these ladies due to the temps being in the mid 50s at night. These plants are thicker than chubacas weave bro for real!

Attached Files:

4. Damn fine buds, Bro. Reminds me of the daze when I grew outside, was OK 'cept for the deer and the rattlesnakes and the asswipe thieving bastards who were too lazy to grow their own and too stupid to wait till they were done before they ripped off your plants.
    Now that I think about it, I should have worked on training those rattlesnakes [​IMG]