Finally got some shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hax0r, Oct 26, 2009.

1. So I was having trouble finding weed yesterday. Called like 5 people. The last guy I called said he'd get me an eighth of beasters for 40 so I said cool. He then said that he had shrooms too and asked if I wanted any. So I picked up an eighth of those for 30. He said they were real good. He ate a cap and stem before he came over and he said he was trippin pretty good already.
    So Its gonna be my birthday of friday. I'm gonna be 21. I've got the whole weekend off from work. So I'm gonna be bar hopping friday. Then going to halloween parties on saturday and then I think I'm gonna do the srhooms on sunday.
    I plan on eating the whole eighth. But I think I'll do it a 1/16 at a time. What do you guys think?

2. sounds good. i wish i clould get hold of some shrooms :(

3. Shrooms are a good time. You should trip pretty hard off an eighth.

If you like em, you should try acid (if you haven't already), it's a much better trip than shrooms, imo.

4. Ya I'm pretty excited about trying them. I was trying to decide if I should grind them down and make a drink or eat them, but I think I'm just gonna eat them.
    I'm thinking about maybe making a mushroom chocolate bar. I hear its pretty good that way.

5. Stems don't get you high, I would refrain from eating them as they taste like manure. Ask your dealer for all caps