Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally got some Blueberry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Okay, so my good friend calls me up and says to me, "dude, you've got to call up J (our dealer), he's got some crazy good buds this time, it's definately blueberry."

So I call him up and not an hour later, I had bought an eighth of blueberry for 50. Standard price for dank around here.

This stuff is RESINOUS, it clogs up my bubbler like a bitch and leaves like, no ash. It just sort of melts down the bowl. It smells sweet, like a mild aroma of blueberries with a touch of a powerful pine aroma also. It breaks up fine, but doesn't leave much kief, and it sticks in my grinder (no screen), so I have to pick at it with some tweezers to get it to come out.

It's a nice light green with tiny areas where the leaves are quite darker than the bud itself.

I'm sorry I don't have any pics, but my camera isn't worth a shit.

My dealer also has some purple shit for the same price (50/eighth). Might pick some of that up next time round.

EDIT: Oh yeh, and the high is intense and long lasting. It's the first time in a long time I've had trouble functioning under the influence of ganja, but this shit is powerful.

2. gratz man... $50 / eighter is standard round here too, but its rare ill see any real dank being sold.

3. that descriptions making my mouth water lol sounds like a good pickup.

I'm growing blueberry x northern lights at the mo outdoors, u rekon it'll turn out OK? I'm in New zealand if you have any idea of our weather.

im getting impatient!!!!!!!!:p

4. schweet stuff mang. too bad you aint got pics

5. congrats..

6. Damn man, you are making me want some REALLY BAD. My mouth is watering and now that I look at my bud (some dank chronic) It dosnt look as good. Thanks? Have fun with that!

7. Blueberry Kicks Ass!!!!!!

8. its some good shit

9. smokin blueberry, and bubblegum...