Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally got some bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by showbe345, Nov 15, 2014.

1. #1 showbe345, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

Its 2g's discount wax though and it gets the job done. I had some similar before for the same price but from a buddy and it was tested out to 71%.

Also a bag of .5g bag of shatter from shatter mountain. Had this lemon head and a day duago OG of the same type shatter. It was really good clear and honey like. Should of taken a pic before ripping it. I usually get bomb shatter but lately have to get what I can. It rips well through my Nemesis mech mod.

Was getting sick of grabbin dubs everyday of flower and it was just getting too expensive. bho/wax is so much better and more convenient. Not having to use my bubbler is much better.

2. Great thing about this discount wax is that it doesnt crackle like how other bad bho does. Its really clean even though it doesnt look that great. It turned more into a golden color once some air got into it.

Anyone know of a good way to scrap the left overs in those small concentrate jars.

3. I use a little ball. I get all of it out no problem.
    http://dabwizard.com/multi/category/BHO-Tools

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. dude that is the only picture ive ever seen that looks EXACTLY like the product I get......Im on the east coast.....conspiracies.... 

5. #5 showbe345, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014

Wow great dank tank for wax. Only thing is you would still need to transfer it over with the discount wax and you would still need to scrape the container it comes in. When I get high grade shatter its different obviously but sometimes you still needa scrape it. Lately I have been using a metal tongue scraper and it works great. If anyone else has a better idea to scrape the left overs let me know! I read about using ISO but that honestly is too much work when you live with your parents.

That wax doesnt crackle or anything but its nothing close to shatter I ussually get. Sucks its on the east coast once things get legalized though then youll be able to get it easily! I live in cali so its really easy to get stuff here at a great deal too. I dont mind this discount wax as long as it doesnt crackle like how shit that has butane still in it burns. IVe had some tarry looking stuff that was tested at 71% and it was really good one dab it would get you just like the nicer looking stuff ive gotten at other clinics.