Finally got some acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theprof, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 theprof, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    I did shrooms for the first time a few months ago and had a really good experience. I've done them twice since then and i had one bad trip and another good one. After the 3rd time i wanted to try something different in the world of psychedelics, so i started looking for some acid. Finally a few weeks ago, i found out that a friend of mine could get me some. So on friday i met him and bought 2 hits for $25.

I've got them stored away and I'm just waiting until the right time presents itself.

Can anyone offer me some insight into LSD? How it compares to shrooms? What to expect?

Edit: *7/4/09* Took em last night. Scroll down for my trip report

2. 2 hits for 25 sounds really expensive...

3. They're $15 a hit over here, $25 for 2 isn't bad.

4. Not if you don't have the connects which it sounds like OP doesn't....sounds fairly reasonable.

Anyways it's kind of like shrooms except less of a mind fuck, and once you're done peaking you still have 4-6 hours or so of a fun come down where you can chill and talk with friends.

5. Yeah, "mindfuck" is pretty much the perfect word to describe the first time i did shrooms (I ate about 2 gs).

And yeah i don't really have a solid hookup for anything other than bud. Other drugs just seem to come and go in my neck of the woods.

6. i get hits for 6 a piece tops. well back when cid came around my way : /

7. Last night i finally took my acid.

The plan for the night was to hike up Blue Hills Mountain, just outside Boston and watch all the fireworks from the surrounding towns. I was the only one tripping.

My friends picked me up around 7:50 and i put the two tabs under my tongue right before i walked out the door. Nobody had any idea i was taking acid. I wanted to see how I'd be able to control myself on the drug, without any of my friends knowing i was on it.
    The ride took about 20 minutes. We got out and started hiking the trail. Pretty easy hike, we found the observation tower at the top of the mountain about 30 minutes after we arrived.
    It had now been about 1 hour since i took the acid. I was a little bit alarmed that i wasn't feeling anything yet. I texted the kid who i got it from, asking how long it usually took to kick in. He told me 2 hours. So i continued to wait. I decided to smoke a few bowls with my friends. I was a little high from the bud, but i still wasn't tripping yet. At this point it was approaching two hours, and I still didn't feel any significant change.

I went outside to call the kid i got it from to see what the deal was. I pulled out my phone and looked down at the keypad to start dialing his number. Thats when it hit me. The numbers on each key began to float off the phone toward my face. They sort of shimmered and danced in all different directions. I quickly shut my phone and went back up with my friends. I really started to trip.
    The sunset, the clouds, the fireworks all just seemed to have superimposed geometric patterns spiraling in all different directions. It couldn't really contain myself, and I told the group that I had taken acid about 2 hours prior. They were all pretty surprised.

After the fireworks ended we hiked back down in the pitch black with only one flashlight and some sparklers. It was incredibly fun walking down that mountain. It was an adventure for me. Every plant and tree was making intricate patterns, much like the effect i got from mushrooms. We made it down and walked back to our cars.

The remainder of the evening was spent at my friend's house, where I walked around his neighborhood marveling at the stars, the moon, the sky, and all the surrounding scenery. Everything just had a really nice shimmer to it.

My friends all began to go home around 1 in the morning, about 3 1/2 hours into the trip. All that remained was me, my friend whose house it was, and one other friend. They didn't feel comfortable with me going back to my house by myself, so they insisted i stay at my friend's. I knew i was not even halfway into the trip and I wouldn't be sleeping for awhile. My friends went to bed and i was left all by myself in his basement. Fuck that. I started to loose my mind sitting there all alone. I woke up my friend and informed him I would be walking home (about 2 miles). It was about 3 in the morning at this point.

The walk through my town was one of the strangest things thats ever happened to me. I was by myself, 3:30 AM, tripping balls. Every car that drove by was out to get me. I couldn't make out objects until i was right up next to them. I walked past a black cat, which tripped me the fuck out.

I finally arrived home close to 4 in the morning. My mom was the only one home but she was asleep. As soon as i walked in the door, my dog started barking her head off, which scared the shit out of me. Luckily it did not stir my mom.

I smoked a few bowls and headed off to bed where i listed to music, surfed GC, and watched 24. I finally passed out around 7. Woke up at 4:30.

what a night.