Finally got some acid...feedback needed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokin-n-tokin, Aug 22, 2009.

1. so i picked up a 5 strip last night and decided to drop one. i did that watched pulp fiction and patiently waited.

there is no doubt i felt effects after an hr, such as an in touch oneness with my body and mind, smiling for no reason, feeling music like never before, and just really having some deep though on everything. i wrote a good 5000 words (some great stuff) throughout and after 6 hours and watching the original alice in wonderland i fell asleep.

i know it was only one and iv read take to for intense visuals and an intense trip in general. the feeling was unexpected, i really thought it was going to be different, but i thnk it was better for the most part. way more controllable then i expected and more subtle then mushrooms. i felt sober for the most part and in control with a different perspective to my thoughts.

should two hits give me a strong trip? does the acid sound bunk? or does everything seem just right?

i got 5 so i could try one as a test to see how i would react, and the other 4 are for two more intense and enlightening trips hopefully.

whats the verdict from experianced trippers.

2. The only thing I can tell you is that the quality of the acid varies from blotter to blotter. Every time i've done acid i've took 2 hits, and my experiences have varied from mild euphoria to off the wall visuals and mind fucks. So in my opinion its based much more on the quality than on the amount.

3. I'm that baked also:smoke:

Just take 2 next time. Wait a week.

4. One hit of GOOD acid should definitely fuck you sideways for a good 7-10 hours, so if you went to sleep after about 6 hours and just had some deep thought off of 1 hit, I'd honestly suggest taking all 4 you have left if you want to truly experience LSD.

5. alright thanks for the input.

6. ya man wait a few days to a week and then take all 4 ya have left, either all at once or take two then wait an hour so so and drop the others and i think youd be feeling mighty fine.

i recommend doing it in the day too, as long as you can be outside in a chill place and not worry about being busted. i liked tripping during the day much more than at night, but they were both really fun