Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally got some 1st time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zig0zag, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Ok well I am a senior in high school and have been wanting to smoke for quite a while now. I have alot of friends who smoke about 2-3 times a day or more but they never seemed to have any to give to me or smoke with me. Today though one of my buddies finally hooked me up and gave me a joint he said it was really good stuff. I have never smoked anything in my life and have only drank once with that said how long of bymyself time do I need so my mom want think im stoned. He said to take about 5 hits and ill be pretty stoned.What should I expect I get home at 1:30 and im going to light up then and noone else is home till about 4 so will that be enough time to not be noticed? What should I expect maybe I weigh 135 lbs about 5'8 tall. Any first experiences or anyhting will help thanks.

2. why don't you just wait until they have gone to sleep?

you may or may not get high on your first time anyway

make sure you inhale... :smoke:

3. Really because they dont go to sleep till about 2 and by then its to late. Would 1:30 till about 4 or 5 be enough time to act straight?

4. 2 and a half hours will be enough to sober up. just make sure you smoke that joint outside, since it will stink up everything if burned inside. just hit the joint until you feel good... if you inhale it properly, 5 hits should be plenty for a first timer... bottom line, just make sure you have clear eyes and you don't smell... and above all have fun :smoke:

5. maybe?

first time i got stoned, i was high all day...

6. LOL I thought this thread was about him having sex for his first time. Yeah dude 2 horus will be plenty. Make sure to really inhale... you know you are doing it right when you cough a lot

7. i would say smoke with some buddies the first time, should be more enjoyable.

but, that should be enough time, although if your worryin about it just save it for the weekend when they go to bed or somethin

8. just make sure to breath deep and actually inhale, if it's your first time it will probally cough alot if your doing it right, but with time you can control the coughing easily.

9. You'll be good with 2 hours, Hope ya get high man, as said before Inhale that shit and hold :smoke: and dont fight the cough it'll do you good man :)

Good luck!!

10. I hope so the only really thing that is getting to me if I have never done anyhting really to get in trouble. Or anything to really disappoint my mom but I really wanna smoke some weed. My only problem will be that I keep thinking to much of what probaly want happen like me getting caught when I know noone will be there and stuff like that.

11. u kinda remind me of how i was when i was young. i was always that good kid. she prolly won't suspect anything, thats how it was forever w/ me.. until i got arrested.

12. blaze half of it the first time cus you prolly wont notice the effects, then blaze the other half the next day so you get high off of it

13. yea 2 and a half hours is deff not enough time.

14. try to get the smoke in your lungs, that sounds obvious but its weird to get used to if you've never smoked anything before.

Oh don't worry about how long you hold the hit in either it doesn't matter.

have fun.

15. ok so I have people telling me 2 and half hours isnt long enough and I have them saying it is which is it?Will I still be gone after 2 half hours

16. so if your doing weed for the 1st time , how should u smoke it? do u hold it in or what. how do u smoke weed?

17. yeah i thought that too

if you feel a sharp stinging pounding pain in your chest when you smoke, thats good

unless it doesnt stop

thats not good

my highs last WAY longer after a tolerance break, i cant imagine if this dude inhales a joint of some dank that he wont be buzzin for 3-4+ hours man

if it was me i'd be buzzin for like 35 minutes lol

18. hey zig0zag, what scholl do u go to, what city?

19. sorry to burst your bubble, but you are wrong. it does matter. the longer you hold it in, the more THC will absorb into your lungs. any experienced smoke should know that. you cant just inhale and blow it right back out. i mean you'll get some, but its just wasting a shitload.

20. I just need to be able to act like im fine about 2h ours or so afterwards.