Finally got shrooms! :d

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pocket biscuits, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I got an 8th of what looks like cubensis, I forgot to ask. Paid forty for it, I know a little pricey but I could really give a shit considering how hard they've been to find. This is my first time shrooming, so I'm excited. The bag didn't look like I how I expected it would, there's a few small caps and stems, but most of it is this black powder that he said was mostly spores.

2. sounds cool. post some pics man.

3. yeah i dont have a digital camera.. so sorry about that. ill see if i can borrow one.

4. powder? wtf...can guess what the stem/cap ratio to powder is? like is it mostly powder or something?

5. Spores will not get you high. Are the shrooms bruising blue?

6. Congrats on getting shrooms! If that "black powder" is what I call shroom shake, that's kinda crappy for $40. However, when I've had shroom shake it's led to some amazing times.

7. #7 pocket biscuits, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    I know that spores don't make you trip, so I was skeptical, but ^ from what I've heard of shroom shake, sometimes it can be better than the caps, but that may be complete bull. I'm pretty naive about shrooms as of yet.
    I'll have a trip report by saturday and I'll generally be following Foop's guidelines.