Finally got shrooms but...

Discussion in 'General' started by BobbyBanana404, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Yeah i finally got shrooms I've wanted them for awhile now but yeah now that i got them i have a question about them. Like if i was to put them on pizza or in yogurt or eat them with any food would that effect my high in anyway? Also would there be any difference between eating them on a full stomach compared to an empty stomach? So yeah anyone who has done these i would love to hear about your trip and any advise that you would give to a first time user.

2. empty stomach will kick in faster and you'll trip harder...if you eat them with orange juice it is supposed to intensify it as well

3. you can put em pretty much with whatever just dont heat them up with the food apparently that'll fuck them up (thats what my friend told me the first time i ate shrooms so thats what ive gone by) ive put them on pizza, in a peanut butter sandwhich...it doesnt effect the trip negatively
    for the full stomach/ empty stomach thing...ive never had any problems with that i have heard of people throwing up when they've eaten them on a full stomach but who knows my advice is eat them bad boys and enjoy the trip :cool:

4. break them up in lil peices and swallow with water

5. thanks for the replies but i thought of another question i bought an 1/8 of shrooms is that enough for two people or should i get some more?

6. I find eating them with dairy products isnt that fun later on when theyre kicking in....

and my friends have told me that eating yogurt lessens the level of intensity.....which is why they recommended it for bad trips..... but i dunno bout that

If they are good, it will be fine for 2 people but i like eating everything but a few caps (like 2 or 3) and then eatign those when im peaking......got me trippin hard

go ahead and split it but it wont be as intense

7. put it on pizza, wash it all down with orange juice. tasty and effective. enjoy the trip :)

8. I have friends that have stomache issues if they shroom on an empty stomach, I don't though so I guess it just varies

9. Haha you guys realize that I made this thread 2 months ago. I know the answer to all my questions and more.

10. Aahhhhhhhh Hahahahhahahahahahah

11. Aha, I was about to post an answer too.

12. In that case, how was it? ;)

13. don't subject them to heat over 90 degrees.

chew them up to mush and swallow with a gulp of juice.