Finally got my plans for the future, Opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenRush, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Ok well, I've kind of had a hardish life (mostly made by my negative thinking and low self worth) but anyway, I've finally decided, well I decided ages ago, I wanted to move out to the US but I've narrowed it down to Colorado, Washington or maybe Montana, I'm mostly leaning towards, Denver or Colorado springs, somewhere cheap to start off. I'm going to be supporting myself, I will have around 8 or 9 grand by the time I get there. I will try to get a small shittish job that doesn't require permanent residency. And then apply after sometime. Once a resident, I will apply to become a police officer. :rolleyes: I know, not what you were thinking aye!?!

I've always wanted to be one, since I was a small boy, watching all the shows like cops, Highway patrol etc etc. And I've been reading a lot on how many of the police officers smoke the budz as well :smoking: ( in CO that is ) so it would be around 2 or 3 years by the time I get my shit together so by then things will be closer to full acceptance/legalization.

And if that doesn't work out, I'll just try to get a random job and try and put myself through computer courses in community college. While all at the same time, smoking maryjane :smoking::smoking:

So blades what do you think?

Should I continue on that path or just stay here in Australia and get a degree then move out to America?

Anyone else have any stories? or any suggestion on places that are very weed/Australian/cheap :hello:

2. Follow ur heart, its always right
    & when its wrong its because your
    A.listening to ur weiner instead
    B.slightly deaf
    C.not following it lol

As someone who wants to get outa this rachet place of Wisc I vote that you follow your dreams an set out to america the land of fuck its! lol but the decision is really yours to make so always do what u think is right

3. If you become a police then I'm afraid I'll be forced to think very unfavorably of you, as I find law enforcement as a collective to be utterly worthless.

4. Don't you have to be a citizen to join the police force? I don't think they allow it based on residency alone.

5. Yeah I know :rolleyes: I don't like them either. Just It's going to be hard to put myself through college and I'd have to have a job in that time. So a police officer is the only thing looking good

6. It's not going to be very easy to find a job as a recent immigrant over most of the U.S. any time soon. And our pay scales are shit.

$8-9k won't be very much of a safety cushion. If I were you, I'd play it safe and stay in Australia for a few more years.

7. Yeah, well I still have working up until I get my visa an that will be a while so, probably some more I guess and I could borrow some off my parents.

And if all males, I'll come a male stripper they make like a grand a week :hello: