Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally got my approval in MARYLAND for medical!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Styme7272, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Im kinda new to this forum,but I finally got to go into the first dispensary ever! Must say the people at Euphoria Wellness in New Market MD were super friendly,hooked me up with some Sour GG4 and My fav so far Blue cheese!...i also got a battery and a concentrate cartridge with Captains Guice" omg I must say for 8 bucks for the battery and charger and round 50 for the cartridge but is great! Got some Pink unicorn kief also..but tell me why I bought 2 prerolls of GG4 and it was 2 .5 raw cones patrolled.i didn't get high off the whole spliff but then I went and some SOUR GG4 reg flower and got ripped...?any ideas about that 2 spliffs for 15.99....ima see check out other places,,anyone know a good battery and concentrate set up? Here's a pic of the BLUE CHEESE IMG_20180928_135536_358.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi! New in MD too (Eastern Shore) I bought the Rhythm vape pen at the dispensary on the first trip...........Have been using the Cap Guice with it. I have a couple more different ones to try also. I bought the Vicod 5g dry vape for flower online. Also got some pre rolls for 3 bucks each. So far, I have used the vape pen during the week and smoke some flower on the weekend..........Tried the Blue Cheese pre roll last night.........that stuff was pretty intense!

Sent from my KFSUWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app