Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally got high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThinkingPothead, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hi tokers.

So, following up from my previous post where I stated how disappointed I was about weed and always getting so f'd up after smoking that it wasn't even cool. Pretty much everyone advised me to slow down. I embraced that advise, rolled myself a blunt and lighted up. I had 3-4 small tokes and backed up. That was pretty much what I needed to get high haha

The high I felt was a chill high, I felt good, I felt thinner and overall better but I didn't feel like any "happier" or laughy or whatever. I always thought getting high was supposed to make me feel happy and stuff. Does this happen to you guys? Is there a way I can get a more euphoric or "happier high?

2. You felt thinner?

3. Nice man. From what you're explaining and based off how you felt, you probably smoked indica vs sativa

4. I meant lighter actually lol

Sorry, English is not my first language and I'm high as fuck :D

5. That's all well and good but you need to stop pulling your sisters hair!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

6. I'll assume you meant I'm childish and immature, if yes, I'm not. I'm just new to this.

7. If you want to get more an euphoric feeling, try concentrates. Expierience what it is like to "green out".

8. No I mean it in a literal sense - seriously stop pulling your sisters hair.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

9. I guess you're high too

10. Take 7-8 hits...

11. Thanks, but no. Greening out is not cool

12. It's hard to avoid clicking on a thread that's titled "Finally got high!" ahahaha. Didn't quite deliver the way I thought it would but I'm glad you had a good cannabis experience.  :yay:

13. #13 Everythingshazy, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Being exactly what I was thinking, this made me laugh.\\

Oh yea... You might want to try a different strain.

14. Ok then get some strong sativa. It will make you laugh.

15. Strong sativa will have you feeling right!

16. Got high on similar strain but fuck it, I fool fucking goooood
    Feel* damn auto-shit