FINALLY got busted!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rastafari, May 22, 2010.

1. damn, i used to always blast my bass while hotboxing in the campus parking lot all the time and i never got caught. I stopped when someone finally did get busted smoking on campus so i dont do that anymore. Better yet i dont even smoke in my car at all. when i feel the need to toke on the go i use my portable vape so then the smell isnt anywhere near as bad and the police may not even know what a vape looks like

2. ooo daaayum! +rep all day (n night, the lonely stoner gets to rip his gangsta ass bong at at at..) seriously thoh, if u really want to taste that crip ass cat piss, we can hit ma spoon or steamroller
    [​IMG]vs[​IMG]

3. :( I got caught once but they just gave me and my buddy a warning (we had like a gram on us lol).

4. You do know all States have different laws right? He's in Florida, dude. It's a misdemeanor carrying a sentence of up to 1 year and a $1,000 fine if you have under 20 grams.

Aside from that I agree that anyone sitting in a car getting blazed and listening to music is pretty much asking for it. Still sucks for the OP, he's a nice guy and I hate to see people get in trouble over the plant. Common sense should have ruled though.

5. This wouldn't have happened if you just threw away your bags like you should have...

Its kind of your fault, not the cops... They are just doing their job brah.

Next time you think about blasting tunes so loud you get a massage from the bass, throw out your fucking baggies and be clean because cops will almost always roll up to that...

6. I just came from your other thread, and I cant say that Im not disappointed that with this happening you arent going to take any steps in a positive direction. Sure running away to the amazon changes your problems, you will be dealing with the elements and nature instead of mans ideas and reforms. But seriously? Is that a way to live a life? Deciding that sense its hard, its not worth it? This is the time when people actually need to have voices, actions, when people should be saying they will take the heat so their kids wont have to, WE actually have a choice you know? It will only get worse if we dont do anything because it will be saying its alright for them to do what they are doing.

And to think for someone who listens to so much marley you missed the one thing he was actually saying.

7. Because he didn't already realize this? Thanks for the advice, Mom. Don't kick a man while he's down.

8. Funny I didn't know this as he didn't state he was in Florida in his original post... So take your little bad ass attitude elsewhere.. -.-

9. So who really has the attitude here, eh? The fact is, is that OSG has offered this site more info and offered more help and advice than just about anyone here, especially YOU, so I'll just throw this back at ya.

Take your little bad ass attitude elsewhere.

10. It says so right under his username :rolleyes:

Of course I'd expect a Cali-kid to think that Cali was the whole world :laughing:

11. ...if only you had left for the amazon a wee bit sooner...

12. It's not? (looking around) ;)

13. Well that sucks, getting busted is my worst fear and i avoid smoking outside of a house. Occasionally we will blaze in the car, or go for a walk somewhere secluded, just gotta keep it to a minimum and be very careful.

Id suggest you move somewhere where the weed offense is less harsh, so it will make your opportunities for a job easier. Thats just me though, i refuse to get caught because i have to have a career.

Good luck whatever you do, enjoy a sick month tbreak. you still have alcohol, lsd, mushrooms, 2c-e (its been around here forever), and lots of other things that dont show up on tests. Theres those legal herbs too, the spike brand supposedly works

14. Ok, not trying to start an argument... but...

i live in Austin Texas and i will admit our marijuana laws are stricter than the average states. but that guy who was caught with two joints was in the 1930s and that was because he was Hispanic and Texas used to be a very racist state. they were trying to crack down on the new immigrants who used marijuana, mostly poor Mexican farmers. so to send a message they sentenced him to life in prison, so that's true but that was a long time ago.

secondly, i have had a few run ins with the law WITH bud on me and i have never received a ticket. but a lot of people i know HAVE gotten screwed. and im glad you THINK that you will definitely go to jail but that is not the case, one of my close friends got caught with a pipe and bud and he got a ticket but he didn't go to jail. most of the time you wont in Texas unless you have a lot on you or it is individually bagged. Technically, they can take you to jail (as in many other states) but its not like you're definitely going to jail.

i don't want to start an argument but your information was wrong and a lot of people have wrong preconceived notions about my state which I'd prefer to clear up

stay high :smoking:

15. Yes go to the Amazon in both threads I recommended this.

16. i know man im jealous as fuck thats why i said that. i wish my weed was that good.:(

17. WELL NEXT TIME JUNIOR RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK!:smoking:

18. thas wusup, real talk. +rep sad snaps for u, u HELLA seasoned!
    [​IMG]
    so on the serious thoh, which one of my peices u wanna hit? My spoon is made by TYN, they had their designs stolen by SYN

19. Oh shit here comes the bud badass. The coolness might be too much to handle :cool:

20. Trust me brother, I've contemplated this over & over & over... both high & sober. Of course, who doesn't want to move ina positive direction? I've reached the conclusion that the only way to really make a true impact in this society is by having a "posse". Well what other way of achieving that than becoming famous & becoming known for a particular message? I'm evidently not in those shoes, so realistically speaking, I'm in no position to make an actual difference. So any attempt to, I feel, would inevitably be a waste of time and energy. I think I rather just explore my consciousness & let Mother Nature eventually physically take care of this society - if you know what I mean.
    Babylon will soon fall my friend - I think it's too late to change it (unless of course every single person in the world for JUST one day sat down, stop working/fighting & dropped a quarter of shrooms & had some bud) If you by any chance read my thread a while back on our poisonous operating system that we are currently running, then you might have a better idea of where I'm aiming at...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L93yJVnmsK4]YouTube - Angry Mother Nature[/ame]

Btw - Regarding the Marley comment - Well, he had various messages, which one do you speak of in particular?