FINALLY got busted!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rastafari, May 22, 2010.

1. you caught me. im rich off of short term investments lol. but seriously, i know plenty of people who dont even have jobs that manage to smoke the goods. im sorry if i insulted anyone financially, i understand the economy is tough but my point was an eighth of the good stuff is way better than a half of the mids, at the same price.

2. oh man that happened to me one time. this kid yelled "i got priors yo" and threw his weed in my lap. i smooth talked the cops and got away, and no way he got his bud back lol.

3. Please do explain this "smooth talk" in detail... Cause last night I was beggin em man since it was just like LITERALLY 0.2 grams.. now I can't get student loans for college :cry:

4. my brother got incarcerated for having a .3 of chafe back in like 2000 even when he was like 14, its tough with some cops. what i did was i made sure to treat them with respect. they were only pulling up for loitering, as i was rolling up a fat L in a parking lot. If you act like that officer is god and you are some pissant who is entirely humble to authority, then you can usually satisfy their superiority complex.

5. I used to work for KeyBank in their student loans dept. try to get a private loan if you cant get staffords or plus loans because of your record. this is why it needs to be legalized, criminal records are bullshit.

6. ^^ this. ive been smoking for like 12 years. i havent been caught and i aint getting getting caught. EVER. you choose your behavior in public, its unfortunate but you gotta chill if you dont wanna get caught. rep for the marley stuff from OP.

7. I actually had to neg rep this guy , wow, i let his first few posts slide, but this one was over the top..

just go away troll.

8. im sorry, seriously, you people get so offended about your mids.

9. He said he blazed with Method Man and Redman? Lol, if it's true that's dope as fuck.. they have to be in my top 25 ppl to blaze with EVER list.

10. You are so totally off base, it's ridiculous. You actually think that the reason people are getting on your case is because they smoke mids? LOL. You even went as far as sending me the following comment, "smoke your mids and enjoy yourself". Too funny.

I get all my bud from a medical dispensary, and I get the best that they can offer up. People here are not getting on your case because they smoke mids. They are getting on your case for other obvious reasons that you seem to be incapable of understanding.

11. I'll pay 500 for an 8th of that shit...

12. OMG MAN!!!

i have the fucking same feelings i only just got caught a few weeks ago but i know exactly how u feel

13. haha seems like that story happens to a lot of us here. Michigan isn't a bad marijuana state (already got that MM and working toward personal use i think). My friend got busted with over an ounce and a scale along with several bowls and bags in the car (breaking curfew at the time too). he got one count of possession and got his license suspended for 3 months, that's it. he was supposed to get tested but since it was through his parents (the testing) they didn't test him. and they got him out of the rehab program shit. we were being dumb as hell though, so its our fault aha.

14. Sorry man :( I got caught in a similar situation a couple of weeks ago, but I managed to talk my way out of it and they just confiscated my bud/glass. Like someone said before me, just treat the pigs like gods and it usually helps.

15. Uuh thanks but no thanks my bong is a little more legit than that :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

16. shut up man i will put my dick so far in your butt your gonna poo blood for a week.:hello::devious:

17. that there is some serious dirt weed.

18. agreed.

19. That there is the finest nuggets you've ever laid your whore eyes on. Wipe that drool off your face and continue trolling

20. You realize every state is different, correct?

In Arizona possession of 1 gram is a FELONY, and you can be sentenced to jail for up to 1.5 years.

In texas, 1 joint, and you are getting ARRESTED. There was a guy who was sentenced to life in prison for being caught with 2 joints in texas, true story.