FINALLY got a tolerance..

Discussion in 'General' started by 1620, Aug 16, 2012.

1. and it sucks dick.

I've literally smoked nearly everyday for 4 years. Up until two weeks ago, 1 gram would last me about a week and that was standard. But then i started to notice that it went up a lot without me smoking any more than usual (except to reach me standard high).

Since monday I've smoked over a gram i believe (haven't smoked today yet). The last two nights, i just smoked until i reached my normal level of highness, which took a LOT more than usual... sighh. I hope this doesn't mean that I'll start getting hangovers too :eek:

2. Take a 3 week T Break.

3. Yep, T-break time.

4. Welcome to the club:wave:

5. am i cool now?

6. Always

7. No not until you have to smoke a quarter to even feel a buzz.

8. there's always a catch....

9. Flowers hardly do it anymore. Gotta go dabbing if you wanna get baked.

10. Agreed^^^

Maybe you just had some bad weed.

11. idk how people say they have such a high tolerance, ive smoked a shit load of medical every day for years, grown weed, hash whatever and all it takes is some exercise and dont smoke for 6 hrs and im high. if it takes a lot to get high then you just have to realize you cant be high all the time because you have no sobriety to compare it to..

12. Did you try eating like taking straight shot of liquor.

13. Lol. For me to get really fucked up i need to smoke then drink. Then smoke more of course...

14. [quote name='"tokin jax"']idk how people say they have such a high tolerance, ive smoked a shit load of medical every day for years, grown weed, hash whatever and all it takes is some exercise and dont smoke for 6 hrs and im high. if it takes a lot to get high then you just have to realize you cant be high all the time because you have no sobriety to compare it to..[/quote]

I concur