finally got a job!

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Jan 2, 2013.

1. If you're girl is "pure" that mean you don't get laid right

2. ah here

leave it fuckin out

3. Are you kidding? A fall like that would surely kill any mortal human.

4. You can live on that. Not extravagantly, but you totally can. I don't know how much car insurance is in Canada, but you can get liability only here for like $50 a month. Gas isn't a huge issue if you don't have to commute to a different city to work. Maybe $100 a month. And believe it or not, alcohol and weed are things you can do without if money is tight. Who would have guessed? Inebriates are luxuries? No way!!!! What makes you think he smokes cigarettes? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. If does and wants to, he can quit.

Maybe you can't live on that in Canada, but you can here. Remind me again what the sales tax is for BC? Oh, 12% that blows. I'm sorry man. Average almost $5 a gallon for gas. Yikes. $700 for a one bedroom apartment? Holy crap.

Don't get your panties in a bunch because the cost of living is so high in BC dude. Cost of Living in Canada. Prices in Canada.

5. BAM! that guy is a horse! :laughing: congrats on the job man.

6. I just got a job at a pizzeria for a week and im loving it!!

Totally weed friendly and 10.50$ an hour starting. that including tips.

Congrats man! and those looking for jobs go check craigslist thats how i found my new one. Quit Pf changs after a year and a half and i was only making 10$/hr after that long doing way harder work. lol

7. lol @ gryphonics.. every post is extremely douchey! but i dont blame him it must be hard when no one likes you. or maybe he doesnt realize, i sound like a douche sometimes not meaning to!

8. well today was my first day and i think it went pretty well. my back was killing me when i got home... the only shoes i have right now are converse... so yeah standing for 8 hours in converse is not fun. unfortunately i dont get paid till the 18th... i need to borrow gas money just to get to work, ntm the shoes issue and lunch...

one thing i really like about the company is they donate the damaged towels and linens to animal shelters and charities and such. the damage is mostly just stains and very minor tears.