Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally got a job...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Not trying to complain nor be a quitter but call center retention is bad. Basically this company sucks people in by giving them a "free trial" even though the trial period still charges them a dollar and either the company hopes they just don't notice the charge every month or they call to cancel and it's my job to convince them they need the product even though I refuse to use the product and I get it for free.

QA is kind of a grind because you must remember to include specific questions and answers in your convo..

And I guess today was just super-frustrating because they butchered my check (it was my 2nd one, you'd think they'd be on point by now) and apparently I must wait until my "paid break" before using the restroom.

I guess it would be different if the product was something I believed in or if the company actually cared about the employees but we are just numbers and cents to the people most likely laying on a beach while watching their stock ticker.

I get it, a job is a job but this company is not with the BBB for a reason..

2. U dont wanna work retail if you think doing that is bad. Retail blows and i used to work at kfc... I sure do know my chicken. Customers are 10x worse in retail

3. Welcome to Hell muwahahahahahah

4. After work sesh......

Ahhhh. :smoke:

5. I swear some people bitch over the smallest things. Holy fuck

6. #26 BlazedOntheMoon, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    I'm on day 21 of no smoking after going a year of an 1/8th a day. I started feeling like a drug addict at that point. Hoping ill be able to score a decent first job soon now that im finally getting able to pass a drug test. It feels good to not have all my money being smoked away, you give me hope.

EDIT: Oh wait, you hate your job now. Hopes gone.

7. Being able to blaze after work is a great feeling. It gives you something to look forward to during the day. Combine that with an ice cold beer and you're in heaven

8. Seriously man... Chilled me out :bongin:

All I've ever worked before this job is retail. Honestly this job makes retail seem like cake.

Well dude I hope I do inspire you. Today I felt like quitting and now after I smoked a bowl, I'm just going to ride this out. If later down the road I do quit, I'll still keep on the job hunt.

Balance is the key to having a healthy relationship with cannabis :smoke: