finally got a haircut!

Discussion in 'General' started by pavlakos, Jul 31, 2008.

1. after about 8 months of not one haircut i did it. quite a jump, i hardly recognized myself, and i had this one guy going on about "my brother" at the cafe, lol.

BEFORE:
    [​IMG]

AFTER:
    [​IMG]

where are the critics? i think i look like a douchebag, a few people said i look better the other way, and a few said its about time. not like it matters or anything, the deed is done.

2. it looks great man!! but ..err are you wearing lipstick?

3. nah, my lips are dark like that, thanks to the bad lighting, that, plus i have that wtf is wrong with this camera face on, lol.

4. It looks good either way, in my book, but I'm sure the latter cut is better for summer. I have to admit, though, that your hair grows incredibly slow! I don't know what it is about mine, but in eight months it has already reached my chin. Of course, don't get me wrong, that's not meant to be a positive or a negative, and I wasn't trying to put you down, it was just something that I noticed.

Maybe I'm the freak here...

:p

5. personally i like the before. but you wear them both well.

6. lol, no way durchii, i would love if my hair grew that fast, if it did i probably wouldnt have cut it, and would be enjoying wearing a nice pony tail :D unfortuantely that awkward hair phase was bothering me, it was starting to look like a chia pet, lol.
    that before pic is from like a month and a half ago anyway, i shouldve taken one before the haircut.

7. it looks good i think guys with shaved heads are sexyy

8. yeah, apparently us guys with less hair look more like hostile badasses, girls like that, thus i like that :D
    the other way was more me i think, peaceful, high, stoner look, lol.

9. You went from:

[​IMG]

To:

[​IMG]

minus all the racist tattoos... or how I looked in my Army days... bad ass

10. hahah!!! best comparison yet! ive been called screech before and i used to get called a skinhead alot last summer too no less.

11. Is that Jew that you use in hair to make it curly?

12. no sir, that would be greek. do you see the big flag in the first pic?

13. i was jk but the colors are the same my friend.

14. yeah, its all good. ive been mistaken for a jew before..

15. hah thats funny shit

[​IMG]

to:

[​IMG]

16. you look cleaner

17. Dude screech is such a douche bag.. he lives right by me. He's an assclown.

18. That's a bummer that your hair grows so slowly, man. :(

That comparison..was...hilarious.

Diggin' the doo. I bet it's a lot more comfortable with all of this fucking heat outside.

19. You know, I actually expected Screech to be a dick.

Go figure.

20. hell yeah bro, i was sweatin balls...actually its still pretty bad, but at least i can work out comfortably now.

EDIT: ive gotten seth rogan before too, lol.
    [​IMG]