Finally got a car yesterday

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Sooo happy. It's a '92 Oldsmobile cutlass supreme, 126,000 miles on it. Most of the major parts have been replaced/fixed, so major maintenence shouldn't need to be done for awhile. I paid $1,650 for it. The Kelly Blue Book suggested value was $2170, so im pretty happy with the deal I got. Guy who I bought it from also told me hes smoked weed for 35 years, so its already got a little bit of history with weed.

Been cruisin in it like mad. Hotboxed it for the first time this morning :D

I think I may go cruise a joint now, haha

2. hell yeah bro! good for you. im about to get my first car in a week or two. i got 5Gs saved up. im gunna get a jeep grand cherokee!

3. Awesome car. Used to drive one myself.

4. Shit man nice job. What paint you rockin?

5. Congrats dude :cool:

Having your own set of wheels is a very liberating feeling. I honestly can't imagine life without a set of wheels now :eek:

6. My gf had that same car. She got in a minor wreck and she was unable to find a bumper for it so she sold it. 2 weeks later we seen the guy with the car had a nice matching bumper.... go figure.

Now she has some 2006 Ford Focus that has broken down 10 times more than my 1986 Honda.

7. nice! I used to drive an 84 cutlass cruiser with wood paneling. theyre pretty reliable...usually

8. hell yeah, i've got a grand cherokee

9. Thanks. Its a light blue/green mix kinda. More blue then green tho.

Having your own set of wheels is a very liberating feeling. I honestly can't imagine life without a set of wheels now :eek:[/QUOTE]
    Yeah its been great