Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally going to amaterdam

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xStuart smitHx, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Finally making the trip, booking on Friday, any apartments/hotels/penthouse anyone can think of? Cheapest flights ? And who's got the best coffee shops to go to? And anything else to do sept from smoking, I'd like to get high and do something while I'm there! Any suggestions are a great help, thank you!

2. You should go to rotterdam, Amsterdam is touristy, and coffeeshops there sometimes like to rip off tourists. If you can't make it to rotterdam you should definitely hit up the Hunters in Amsterdam, they have killer orangebud. You should also definitely try Amnesia and trainwreck haze.. great strains.

If you can make it to rotterdam go to the london, the 7up, and the witte de wit, my favorite coffeeshops there, have great quality bud!

Whenever I'm in Amsterdam I drink a couple beers, smoke some weed, and walk through the redlight district/watch tourists pass out from the weed haha.

3. There's the cannabis musuem, sex musuem, anne frank's house, Dutch national musuem (some of the paintings in there are fucking mind blowingly good). I just sat and stared in awe at some of the photo realistic portraits for a good half hour. Um, a few nice parks. Spending a day in Rotterdam sounds like a good idea and something I've always wanted to do but never got round to it.

As for coffeeshops I can't really remember names too well but I think Rokerijj was nice (both of them). My favourite coffeeshop was one out of town a bit it had a few floors and was really chill, can't remember the name of it though for the life of me! So my advice is just wander around and explore outside of central Amsterdam and shall be rewarded :)

4. hire hookers? ;) :cool:

5. I want to do Rotterdam, but my mates will just want to get baked and sit in a coffee shop to be fair I won't complain but I'd just like to do something! Quick question guys, what's the food like in the coffee shops? We're gonna be self catering so we will be planning to have breakfast and lunch in them!

6. oh no don't eat or drink in coffeeshops, just go to any local kebab place or snackbar in the city, its cheaper and wayyy more tasty, you'll just get overpriced drinks and food in coffeeshops.

7. Mmmmm a subway 6inch bmt hearty Italian :)! That'll hit the spot! And draught cola, any good strains to look out for?

8. just walking around and hanging out is always fun in Amsterdam for me, but then again I usually go there in the summer for festivals and when theres more stuff to do outside so I don't know much to do specifically.

Oh yeah another good coffeeshop that a friend of mines brother recommends is called Dampkring, has quality weed and its a nice place to chill at. Heres the link:
    Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory - De Dampkring coffee shop

9. You've been a big help! Thank you, I was planning to go in summer but I have tomorrowland & magaluf to go to :(

10. as far as strains go, Orangebud, Trainwreck haze, Diesel Haze, Bubble gum, silver label, theres also loads of great hasj that u should check out

11. Glad to help man! Have a good time in Amsterdam:smoke:

I'm gonna spark this spliff I just rolled lol.

12. amaterdam or Amsterdam?

The amount of money you would spend to visit Amsterdam, you could easily buy a pound of a very good strain.

Homegrown/indoor grown is going to be the same, regardless of your location.

13. [quote name='"CyclicDreams"']amaterdam or Amsterdam?

The amount of money you would spend to visit Amsterdam, you could easily buy a pound of a very good strain.

Homegrown/indoor grown is going to be the same, regardless of your location.[/quote]

Your missing the whole point of going to Amsterdam.

14. The 'A' and 'S' keys are right next to each other. Easy typo, especially stoned. Give him a break..

I would rather go to Amsterdam and smoke weed then buy a pound and smoke it. My opinion though.

15. [​IMG]

16. Only been once but I badly want to go again, so much fun. With regards to food, don't eat in the coffeeshops, save that £££ for weed, just get a kebab or something (best kebab ever, probably because I was incredibly stoned though).
    Super silver haze was great over there, I remember walking around Amsterdam on the first day taking in all the sites and feeling very euphoric, one of the best highs I've ever had. I suggest watching Ajax if you like football and want to do something different (loads of goals in the Eredivisie so it should be fun). Have fun

17. [quote name='"GBG"']

The 'A' and 'S' keys are right next to each other. Easy typo, especially stoned. Give him a break..

I would rather go to Amsterdam and smoke weed then buy a pound and smoke it. My opinion though.[/quote]

I'd defo pass the joint to you!

18. screw ajax watch feyenoord! 010

19. ummmmm be sure to book a ticket for Miss Groovy too ???

20. Football would be good, what about clubbing & that too?? Cant talk about other stuff because of forum rules, but I'll find my own way! So any clubs? Pubs? Bars?