Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally getting to smoke!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThunderStoned, May 4, 2013.

1. So i finally get to smoke after taking a 1 month T-Break. Not for any reason in particular, just felt like it. So i decided today was the day and went and picked up a G of some dank a couple hrs ago. Then hit my interview and Aced it. So, now that the day is winding down and all my crap is done and taken care of i am going to enjoy myself and smoke myself retarded. Hopefully my tolerance went wayyy down and i'll shoot straight through the fucking roof into space and be looking down on the clouds. Wish me high mates! and happy smoking! :cool:

2. Nice 'job' on the interview. You're going to get so baked. :bongin:

3. he's probably high up there already. congrats, and way to have ur priorities in order. unlike some other ppl here.

4. I'll be joining you OP. ahaha I've been on a break for a interview as well. They gave me a drug test and now I'm good to smoke again.. See you on cloud 9. Aha

5. Alreadyyyyy there. And yes, SO.BAKED.ATM.

6. Enjoy man you've earned it :smoke:

7. Nice! I've been on a 60 day break due to upcoming pre employment test. Bullshit but it actually took 45-50 days to detox naturally so glad I gave myself the time. Before that was probably not high a total of 20 hours over the past 2 years. Test is scheduled for Monday, as well as 2 finals. Monday night i am Going to have the best, most rewarding bong rip of my life :)

I can see how taking a break for a little would be nice, but mine was a little long...really down for my tolerance to be back to what it was when I first started though

8. hey your boss called he said you got the job after you take a UA lol have fun bro!!!!

9. Actually marijuana came up in the interview today and I said I can neither confirm nor deny in a joking manner and all she said was " Well we don't drug test here so it doesn't matter anyway" lololololololol fuckin awesome :smoke: