FINALLY getting my license back.

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Jun 11, 2008.

1. So I've gotten two DWI's in the past 3 years, one in 2006 which lost me my license until 2007. I had my license for about 4 months before I got my second one, and now finally after longer than a year I'm getting it back (Hopefully tomorrow, I just gotta get down to the fuckin DMV somehow)

I got about 1500 dollar saved up so I can get my car insured and on the road and fill up my fuckin gas tank (figures right when I get it back gas is 4.30 near me)

Not only that, but it also looks like I'm FINALLY going to be getting full time status at work which means (hopefully) a 5 dollar raise and benefits.

I'm fucking pumped about life. By next week I should have my license and car on the road, which means then all I need to do is save up about 3 grand or so and move the fuck out of my parents house.

And trust me people, I'm never drinking and driving again.

2. i get mine back july 17th too!

so fuckin excited but yeah wtf gas prices are making me still wanna ride my bike.

of course im buying a automobile but i think this past year of limited mobility has made me more conscious of alternative transportation. i saved so much money not having a car in the last eleven months.

definitely moving to a city with good public transit, or one where i can ride a horse around. cuz fuck driving, too stressful and too costly for me.

how do you think your insurance prices will be? im anticipating that the insurance company is gonna look at a twenty year old male with a dui as quite a risky chance to take and will want a limb from me.

3. yea man i here yea i bet it suck not being able to go place ur slef and stuff,

and i here yea man get a DD be smart

4. Congratulations, my man. I get mine back in a year. Lost it back in February.

5. i got court for a tier 3 DWI coming up monday... not looking forward to it, i also got a charge where it puts a poitn on my license, n if i get even 1 point i lose my license, so i could be lookin at a lengthy suspension

if i cant use my ARD then the suspension just for the DWI is a year, plus that point if that charge sticks, plus if i cant use my ARD i gotta do 3 days in jail (no big deal) n a buncha other bullshit

maybe rehab a 7th fuckin time

6. Glad to hear you're done with that DUI/DWI bull shit.. Now you dont have to be a bum anymore :p

DUIs suck so much fucking donkey dick goddamn i hate cops...

7. Yeahhhhhh man, congrats Pete!