Finally gettin some cid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ramone&emiglio, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Whats good city, after many attempts at obtaining psychedelics in college, i have finally found some cid! I go to college somewhere in alabama so its not too easy to find. Anyways i'm gettin 2 hits tomorrow and i'm planning on dosing friday night. The good thing is that my roommate will be gone, as well as my suitemates so ive got the whole dorm to myself. I'll post pics tomorrow, also give me suggestions of things to do as I will be tripping solo

2. Good luck.

3. i would recommend a trip sitter, especially for your first time, but w.e.

Good Vibes. Enjoy your trip!

4. Going out and enjoying nature can be really fun... and definitely make sure you have some good songs on a playlist. But whatever happens you're gonna be fine... enjoy it man!

5. Man, we must be connected somehow. I've been looking for lucy for months now, finally found a solid connect, and me and 3 buddies are getting 10 tabs tommorow, and will also be dosing on Friday night. Best of luck with your trip man.

6. nice man, if you can though go outside. especially during the day. or drop late at night so you can go out to watch the day start. its incredible. good vibes man

7. word man sounds good. thatd be nice to watch the sunrise

8. i havent gotten to see the actual sun come up yet, it was always out of my view. but watchin the day begin and nature get going is amazing