Finally found what I was looking for

Discussion in 'General' started by pianowski69, Dec 28, 2007.

1. So after years of smoking I finally found the best munchy in my opinion. I thought I hit gold when I found the Snickers candy bar ice-cream, but no. Last night I found it and it was by complete accident. i bought the snickers ice cream, mountain dew and Frito's, and I was in line and it caught the corner of my eye. Lunchables. I completely forgot about them since Elementary school, and know I think its gonna be my new choice of munchy. Well theres my 2 cents.

2. Ah.. Lunchables are the bombdeezy for munchies. I prefer Doritos, all kinds. And... meat... kind of like a lunchable, except I get ham and cheese and crackers and slice it all up. I call it... the MUNCHable. :p

3. You should try some chips called munchos....yes munchos....they are highly underrated but if you like salty chips then they are pretty damn good.

4. Hm, where do you get 'em at?

5. I like Munchies. Its this bar of chocolate, they're little chocolate squares with like soft toffee in the centre. They're pretty nice.. plus the name is a bonus :)

[​IMG]

6. I love lunchables... but there to exspensive. I buy the stuff to make my own... ritz, lunch meat and cheese. unless you were talking about the other lunchables like the hotdogs and shit.

7. another thing similar to the snickers are the klondike bars. OMFG DANK!!!!

8. The best food for the munchies is a bag of chips called "Munchies", its crispy Cheetos, cheese Doritos, pretzels, and caramel popcorn in one bag. And they're bangin.

9. and Whatchamacallits are bangin

10. thats all dank but nothin beats those publix cups of fresh cut pineapple

11. Pizza Lunchables is probably one of my favorite foods...the sauce is so good

12. [​IMG] MMMMMMMMMMMMM these are good!

13. ever had the honey?

the cereal bits in there with the honey flavor=s orgasim

14. fuck yeah the pizza ones, those were the ones i was talking about. I put just enough of the sauce on the pizza so i have so left over to eat by itself.

hell yeah munchos are AWESOME but they are a little bit too salty, but in moderation they are delish

15. oh shit, are these new? damn, too bad I swore off junk food.

16. Eh, put it off until the New Year and try em out. They're great!

I dunno, my favorite munchie is probably shrimp.

17. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pineapple, and all i got are these damn plums.

18. Pizza lunchables are dank!