Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally found some dank.. but

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by emoney, Oct 25, 2009.

1. So after a loooooong time... I have finally found a dank hookup. My usual guy has always sold high mids-headies.. 25-30$/gram shit.. but stopped recently.. long story.. but he still knows many ppl to get it off of.. and one of his friends has many different strains. 20$ a gram for strains called "Bubble Gum" and "Reaper".. 25$ a gram for "afghan" and "sweet pea" and can apparently get white widow also... but its all 65/eighth.. finally found some dank.. but id really like it at a lower price.. 50/eighth and i would be satisfied xD.. but it is some fruiity shit.. first time i ever smoked dank and it was the bubble gum.. soo fluffy and it stuck to the bag.. 1 hit and i was high.. and i smoke quite a bit. It didnt even taste like weed. The reeper wasn't quite as good but still dank.. fluffy and purple with hair all over. Just thought id share this :smoking:

2. Your dealer cant get all those diffrent strains especially not for those prices.

3. dont be ignorant.
    dank can be found anywhere
    im in wisconsin and i know multipul people that get legit strains all the time.

4. Anything over 20/gram is robbery
    most I would pay is 30 a half 1/8th 60 a full

5. those prices are already high as is. dont be so ignorant...

6. im in wisconsin to. you just gotta know the right people thats all.

7. So basically you won't pay anything above $15 a gram. Right?

Same here unless its really dank.

I love dank and everything but if i can get high mids for $5 a gram or 25 a QO its kind of like...whoa man that's expensive. lol

8. Prices vary from area it area. Though $30 for some dank IS a tad much, I've never paid over 25 for a gram. $20 is my usual price.

9. yeah im in wisco too. there are plenty of dank everywhere. what happens mostly though is there are going to be some strains that are always in the area. and then random strains show up and leave just as quick as they came. got to be on the look out. stay blazed

10. I believe it 100%. I've got the same thing going but for 10/gram 40/eighth. Great, dank strains are all around.

11. I just did a bag of bubblegum right now, my favorite strain i've fuond so far ;)

12. ATX= ounce= $350

dayyummm good

13. Paying over $20/g is bad, even for the best names. Haggle, they're just trying to get extra money out of you. Even at $20/g if they paid $400 for the ounce (they most likely paid $250-300) they'd be making $160 profit as $20/g = $560 for the ounce

14. Damn what you guys are paying is shit. i usually get dank for either 10 dollar gs or at the most like 13. i would never pay 25 or even 20 a g. i live in SD tho so the prices are probably different but yeah.

15. I wouldnt pay 25-30 gram for white widow, come on thats too much for anything.

16. Few weeks ago I got a 1/4 oz of headband for $60.
    And I just picked up a 1/4 oz of blueberry trainwreck for $60....gotta love Humboldt.

17. Theres always a price for good weed, but thats a little too much.

18. How many grams are in a quarter of weed...
    I know. I'm new and don't get converting stuff.

19. +rep

QFT.

20. about 7