Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally found a dank connect for bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Marco0811, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Is that your pic? Lol looks like a dispensary if it is so it must be somewhat dank haha

2. yep, thats my tumblr. I live in Florida too...

3. Howd you get the dispensary pill bottle? You have a friend in another state?

4. OG Kush and White Widow... My two favourites. They both give me such a happy high :) enjoy that stuff!

5. I'm in FL now too, had to move from CO for the wife's job, lost all the good stuff.

6. ^^^^so sorry bro. But good news if your in central Florida! This guy runs Orlando cause he has a airline connect from cali! Orlando has the dankest bro.

7. hahah I have some "friends" in orlando

8. Orlando gets swag compared to South Florida...We get all that Cali and CO buds! Plus I'm cheefin oils from Oregon and Washington as well. If you live in the USA and are smoking stress, you deserve everything you get. No one need smoke shit weed ever again.

9. Coming from an Unbiased perspective (I live in Sarasota), I personally think Orlando gets the best bud. I got UFO once...ALL white. Probably the craziest and best bud I've ever gotten.

I've gotten oregon bud recently and didn't really like it.

10. is that from california healing gardens on lincoln haha

11. you say half o the bottle says 3.50 g...

12. hahaha this definetly isn't op's pic, someones really needs their e-cred huh? hahah pathetic. Don't steal other people pictures kids...

13. I think I've come to the right place. As far as location. I'm gonna drive to Orlando Thursday possibly. Anyone wanna have lunch? :) ill buy the salad... Off subject, wow was it humid again today lol.

14. dunno why everybody's tripping over the bottle, he probably got it before and just reuses it

15. Dude...you're retarded I posted it on my instagram first then ported it to tumblr so I could post it on the internet....hop off my nuts.

16. haha its pretty noticable it isn't, but either way the bud pictured doesn't look too amazing. definitely lacking resin production. Some mid shelf just under the fire stuff.

17. [​IMG]
    c'mon man quit the elitist ego, nobody could give a two fucks about your epeen,
    OP:pretty nice pickup, looks like some dank, hope you enjoyed that j!:smoking:

18. nice man that shit look bombay

19. wtf that shit BANGABLE !