finally...flowering 4 weeks under 200watts....hows she looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stillsmokin', Nov 24, 2009.

1. shes a little over 3 feet, been flowering a little over 4 weeks under a 200w light. using Budswell for nutes...fan circulates all day. just wanted to see what people thought considering the light. thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Hey, it's looking good, but maybe get that light closer? Look at the distance from those lower buds to the light... at least 2-3 feet, you want to aim for 2-3 inches. Get some supplemental lighting on it, maybe 4x42 W CFL's around the outside, and try to get that top light a little closer. It looks good though!

3. thanks a lot man..yea ill lower the light a little i guess...its hanging about 8-10 inches above the top right now so well see how that change does.:smoking::smoking:

4. It looks to me like you need to build some sort of reactor to create a miniature sun, that way it will get good ol' radiation. Or maybe get a kit from your local radio shack and solder a circuit of LED lights and line the walls of that room with them. I hear they produce excellent flowers.:smoke::wave::cool: