FINALLY finished my fish bra...

Discussion in 'General' started by Vzsel, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey I have that phone..

2. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

LOL. Or creepers :eek:...but I did just post a picture of me in my bra, so what can I expect? :eek:[/quote]

I missed the pic ....... Awww schucks

3. Another attention whore posting her rack. Cool.

4. False. Like I said a few posts back, she posted about the bra not her tits or for attention pertaining to herself. It wasnt until people were nagging her that she posed in the bra.

She just wanted to show the bra, not her body.

5. ^ Hey, thanks!

Yeah like what he said, I just wanted to show off my costume bra.. I'm still really proud of it :D. I figured you blades would appreciate it, which almost all of you did! :cool:.

However, I had a feeling people would ask me to pose with it on, and I was just like 'well, I'm probably gunna wear this to a show so what's the difference other then people can save it'

I just waved it off because then again... I'm just wearing a costume bra with a BIKINI underneath the bra....

Plus I had soffee shorts on :p.

Yeaaahhhhh.... :cool:.

6. I think we all know why every male member replied to this thread... And the fact that the second post gets straight to the point proves it.

7. [quote name='"Flemian"']I think we all know why every male member replied to this thread... And the fact that the second post gets straight to the point proves it.[/quote]

Well yeah, like I said I had a feelin' you blades would ask for it, but I just wanted to show off my costume bra so I posted that first. Juuuust in case people wouldn't bring it up ;). And as you can see I didn't post it right away, after the first, second, third post neither....
    (I don't remember the exact number, mind you.)

:smoke: