FINALLY finished my fish bra...

Discussion in 'General' started by Vzsel, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

Am i the only one who doesnt find this girl attractive, but the bra is lovely.[/quote]

Meh, to each their own I suppose :eek:. I think I'm 'well put' not stunning or anything.

But thanks! I'm quite proud of it.

2. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

Am i the only one who doesnt find this girl attractive, but the bra is lovely.[/quote]

I'm with ya lol

3. No no offense to you, just funny seeing internet dudes drool over shit. Im always baked i say alot of shit i probably shouldnt but oh well.

4. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

No no offense to you, just funny seeing internet dudes drool over shit. Im always baked i say alot of shit i probably shouldnt but oh well.[/quote]

Its all good, I wasn't really expecting to be praised over my looks :rolleyes: but my bra, yes :p.

5. There's probably a few jealous girls and gay men who agree with you.. No offense, but are you one of those tow options? :smoke:

6. I doubt anyone is drooling over her (actually some probably are), I was obviously joking. She has a smokin bod but you can't even see her face so how can you fully say if she is hot or not.

:cool:

7. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

You mean caress? :p[/quote]

Yes, just thought caressa was a bit more clever :)

But, nice bra. Id look if I saw it on the beach

8. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Do you plan on making a matching bottom too?[/quote]

Heh heh, highfive!!

9. [quote name='"paperplanes11"']

Yes, just thought caressa was a bit more clever :)

But, nice bra. Id look if I saw it on the beach[/quote]

Not that clever, half the people think its 'caressa' as in 'caress' bit with an a. :p

10. Obviously your self esteem is 0%

and this is true, im just not the type of person who trys to get with/or flirt with girls on grasscity. If i was offensive i dont mean too be, just stating my opinion and i love it when people troll back it makes my boring time less boring.

11. You have a huge bedroom.

12. Now let me see your tits...

13. Could be tidied ;-). Haha.
    Looking pretty good. How long that take ya?

My gf makes lingerie and corsets for a living so now fond myself looking at underwear before the girl.
    But if she's got something to show off at the end of the working week I do get a good show ;-).

I have no idea why I let you know that lol.

14. I laughed so hard when i saw the bra, no idea why.

15. So by saying she's an attractive girl, that shows I have a low self esteem? Care to explain?

Understand that we're not drooling over her, simply stating the obvious. Just because people say a certain person is hot, it doesn't mean that person has a low self esteem nor does it mean they're drooling over the person.

We're only humans.. We are attracted to each other.. That's why your dad put his pipe in your mom which caused you to happen.

16. Because everybody likes to brag sometimes :smoke:

17. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']You have a huge bedroom.[/quote]

Thanks, I love it :). I have a mini sewing station where its not all crowded... I just wish I had an internet plug in, in there, id never come out though :hide:

18. ^ It was this comment that showed me you like to insult others to make yourself feel better. You can think whoever you want is attractive thats a good thing, but your little smart ass comments are just ignorant and irrelevant. Grow up kid you'll learn one day.

19. Looks good!!!!!!

20. I said "no offense" in an attempt to keep your panties from bunching.. I see I have failed now.

Explain to me what was ignorant about my post..

And how is my post irrelevant to what the discussion was? You made a comment and I quoted you.. I was on the topic that you brought up. Relevant.

NOM NOM NOM