FINALLY finished my fish bra...

Discussion in 'General' started by Vzsel, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"m18"']Also to op nice bra how long it take you to make a few hours?[/quote]

If I was really into it, it'd probably take me a day. Buuut I wanted to space it out, so I'm not just sewing everything in sight. So it took me a few days, I want to add like perals on it.

2. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']

I agree, they were sexy but not slutty. They pulled it off. Is not too late to be one man haha.

One of my faves is the girl on the May West cake boxes... Dang..[/quote]

Yesss! I want my first tattoo to be a garter on my thigh with a red headed pin up gal, name her molly, and a guy holdin hands with her and he'd be named uncle sid :hippie:

I've always been too broke to get one :eek:... I wanted my first one to be on my foot that says 'heavier then heaven'

3. Oh alright well it's pretty dam awesome I wonder of you could buy anything like it or maybe it has to be handmade. It probably didn't cost too much for supplies though and maybe even fun to make when you pace yourself.

4. [quote name='"m18"']

Oh alright well it's pretty dam awesome I wonder of you could buy anything like it or maybe it has to be handmade. It probably didn't cost too much for supplies though and maybe even fun to make when you pace yourself.[/quote]

Didn't cost me a dime... I found all of the supplies to make that around my room :p.

5. how sturdy is it?

6. I think it would be good idea for a bikini top too.

7. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']

how sturdy is it?[/quote]

Pretty sturdy, I double stiched and wrapped it atleast 3 times, the straps are folded and sewed, and the beaded neck wrap goes behind your neck.

Id wear a sports bra or tube bra just in case, cuz it shows a lot of skin. And you never know what can happen with costume bras :p

8. Do you have any more of the materials you used for it? You should glue lil fishies or something on your bong(if you have one).

9. Lolol, I don't have a bong, I bartered all of my 3 pieces and broke one :eek:.

10. Are u gunna wear that to festivals? I dig how creative u girls get to dress up for festivals or dubstep shows..

And good idea on wearing something underneath..u would make a lot of guys day if u popped out

11. YES! If I somehow go to one of kaskades freaks of nature tour i'll be rockin' that :smoke:

12. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Now stop naggin' :hide: also ignore my tomtom... -.-[/quote]

Caressa me..

13. [quote name='"paperplanes11"']

Caressa me..[/quote]

You mean caress? :p

14. If u go I might see u there!

Bass nectar and grammatik are coming to my city oct 10 that's my next big show

15. [quote name='"xXMelkorXx"']

If u go I might see u there!

Bass nectar and grammatik are coming to my city oct 10 that's my next big show[/quote]

Well which one are you goin too man? Its a tour so.....:p

16. Do you plan on making a matching bottom too?

17. Am i the only one who doesnt find this girl attractive, but the bra is lovely.

18. Next time I'm in America/Washington I'll let you know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm3Q9NB7rh0]Step Brothers Lumberjack Scene - YouTube[/ame]

19. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

Am i the only one who doesnt find this girl attractive, but the bra is lovely.[/quote]

Yes, you are currently the only one