FINALLY finished my fish bra...

Discussion in 'General' started by Vzsel, Aug 1, 2012.

1. 509 huh youre on the wrong side

2. To be fair, she just posted a pic of the bra to show that off. She wasn't going to pose in it until people started asking her to. Not really an attention seeker in this case, imo

But I get where you are coming from :smoke:

3. haha its cool.. i just think its funny that you made your point by callin him an attention seeker instead of idk, creepy? maybe she dont like dudes who tell her they want their face pressed against her tits

4. Anyone else notice how big that bedroom is? Lucky girl.

5. If thats what you were staring at we might have some issues. :laughing:

6. Now lets see your bong.. But you have to hold it while wearing your new bra.. jkjk.. Unless you're down lol.

7. I def checked her out, no issues there. But seriously, that bedroom is huge.

8. can you make me one?
    I'm a 28b

:smoke:

9. #49 m18, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Haha I'm just fuckin around but ya your right it is huge.

Lmao at all the creeps in this thread, it's a girl not an alien.

10. lol... funny how people think saying shit like "i want to mash my face against your tits" over the internet will help get them with chicks. :confused_2:

11. Do you know how to make animated gifs?

12. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']Anyone else notice how big that bedroom is? Lucky girl.[/quote]

My grandmothers back bedroom, I'm stayin here til I save for an apt and find a better job, yes it is quite conveinant.. I'm thankful :smoke:

13. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']

Do you know how to make animated gifs?[/quote]

No :(

14. [quote name='"Twee"']can you make me one?
    I'm a 28b

:smoke:[/quote]

Sure! P.m me for details and ill try n make do :)

15. can you make me one?

the one youre wearing will do :laughing:

16. I dont really want a fish bra, but based on your avatar and sig I like your style.

17. Well thanks! I love pinup girls, I wish I could've been one..they seem really badass, and they pull off sexy without slutty...not to common these days...well slutty girls think they're sexy I should say :rolleyes:

18. Also to op nice bra how long it take you to make a few hours?

19. I agree, they were sexy but not slutty. They pulled it off. Is not too late to be one man haha.

One of my faves is the girl on the May West cake boxes... Dang..

20. some slutty girls are sexy.. which helps them be better sluts.. its a vicious brown oozing stinky circle