finally, finally it came

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xx tecca xx, Jan 7, 2014.

1. First off, i know how lots of people on here feel about weedstar. So yeah. I was budget shopping.

Weed star big bang bubbler. I love it. Have owned lots of bongs, and bubblers. It took 2 months to arrive. Paid 115 shipped to my house.

http://imgur.com/iozAeRf

2. Looks awesome man! I ordered a bong myself that shipped out Dec. 9th, I'm hoping it comes in soon... 

3. Mine shipped December 18th. Took them 4 weeks to even ship it

4. Congratulations. Now please tidy up those drawers!!

5. Nice piece

6. Helll yea dude nice piece I have a big weedstar bong with a carbon attachment..you can barely see the weedstar logo in this picture though.

This bong does it's job very well :laughing:

Attached Files:

• ws.jpg
      ws.jpg
      File size:
      199.2 KB
      Views:
    Grats man. Have you tried it out yet? How is it? I've never owned a Weedstar bong haha.

8. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19299738" timestamp="1389150550"]Helll yea dude nice piece I have a big weedstar bong with a carbon attachment..you can barely see the weedstar logo in this picture though.This bong does it's job very well :laughing:[/quote] hey dude how do you like the carbon filter attchmnt? Does it affect anything ive always wondered about them . You think theyd be a good idea on a rig?or do u not smoke bho? JwSent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

9. #9 lFourTwenty, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014

Wouldn't put one on a rig but it works great for flower..definitely helps keep the ashcatcher clean too

It makes a difference in the smoothness of hits too

10. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19300457" timestamp="1389158049"]Wouldn't put one on a rig but it works great for flower..definitely helps keep the ashcatcher clean tooIt makes a difference in the smoothness of hits too[/quote]What about the smell? I'm curious about carbon filters also.

11. [quote name="TetrHydrCann" post="19301733" timestamp="1389190473"]What about the smell? I'm curious about carbon filters also.[/quote]It doesn't cover up smell or anything like that

12. Smokes like a champ. Ill put up a milk video soon

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSr_l6qWk8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

14. LMAO did you drop the camera at the end or was that just the mic brushing against something after you pulled it away?

15. My phone fell over