Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finally experiencing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, May 26, 2011.

1. A lost of anxiety from weed....I just took a few rips of indcia out the trusty old spoon, and just said its all in your head man...now I'm fuckin baked and veryyy chilled out. cbd kicked anxiety ass. I did some physical work outside some I'm thinking maybe exercising is the key to diminishing anxiety after smoking? sounds good to me boss.

I'm high:smoke:

adult swim

2. exercising is the key to diminishing anxiety in general, that and a healthy diet.

3. yea my body releasing them feel good chems...natural serotonin and dopamine high

4. jacking off helps too

5. The way I see it, THC and CBD have the potential to be euphoriants and anti-depressants respectively. But THC only can be a euphoriant when the user has a positive baseline mood. Exercise = increased antidepressant neurotransmitters. THC plus CBD = feeling pretty damn good.