Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally Enjoying Life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeeponSmiling, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Dear my Fellow Blades.

Exactly 3 months ago I have decided to take a extended break. Things up to this point where not that ideal. Didnt have a job, fucked around and pretty much going down a shitty slope. I decided to take a break , from Cannabis until I got my life together. I was jobless, no cash and moving back into my parents house.

Florida fucking sucks for jobs is going to be my main point of this rant. It took nearly 3 months to find a good job. Not the best pay but fuck it, money is money. I got my first paycheck and im feeling fucking good. So I decided to indulge in a reward tonight. :D

All I can say is damn. Life is good. :smoke:

Keep on smiling everyone! :wave:

:)

2. Enjoy it while it lasts til you have to get a better paying job

3. I know what you mean but for now everything is going great. Im going back to the school in the summer. Going to be working while im up there at a job paying better now. So if everything works out I should be having a lot of good things coming in my life!

4. congrats! never giver up. a month ago i was fired from my job for no reason. started as a layoff, then they said i quit then they said i was fired. who give a flying f***. i complained to the corporate office and was told to sit tight. two weeks later i have my job back and have to quit the job i found in the interim.

don't ever give up and don't ever pause. if you do 10 people will push passed you. if you are aggressive today you'll do okay :smoke:

if you're laid back you're in the back.

5. Loving the positive vibes man! I was on a similar path.. Honestly a bit worse. But i stopped toking for about 6 months. Did the whole gym, eating healthy, being smart. focusing on my job and now I'm better than ever! Always enjoy the little things in life. It's what gets you through those tough times. Toke on mate!

6. Thanks bro, you give me hope.

:smoke:

7. Nights like that where you reward yourself for breaking through the wall as opposed to turning around and giving up are the best nights you can have. It's not everyday we taste " real " victory. Savor it. Remember it.

Life is always good. It's just that living a good life takes work. You're obviously willing to do the work so you're in good shape.

8. Man ive been having a real shitty time recently too but for some reason this thread has cheered me up alot, good on you man keep up the good work :)

9. Glad to hear things are going so well, and it sounds like you have a nice line on the near future also. Good for you.

If you do encounter a bump in the road, just don't let it dull your optimism. We would all rather see you keep smiling!

-Chariot

10. Awesome dude! You should feel proud of yourself. You have the good herb and the right attitude. Don't let your spirits get broken

11. #11 KeeponSmiling, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Thanks every one for the kind thoughts! For a second I was worried about getting reply backs from trolls who lerk the forums. Im glad my little speech impacted some of your guys lifes. Just know you always have it a lot better that most people, and stick with that mind set. No matter how bad things might seem just remember that things can be a lot worse and be thankful for everything.

Sending out good vibes for everyone who needs them. Stay happy and most importantly Keep on smiling.

12. Glad to cheer you up mate! Keep those good vibes going. :wave:

13. Im in your same shoes and the only thing Im missing is a toking chick, not a wife.

14. I seen you try to put boobs in the tags :D

:smoke:

15. Your name and signature suits this thread very well

16. You caught me :rolleyes: