Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finally ended my long t-break!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benny breeg, May 4, 2012.

1. hey blades:smoke: i just lit one up after taking a 6 month break, and i forgot why i stopped
    anyways, im glad to be back:hello:

2. isnt it so much better than you rembered it/ imagined it would be!!!???
    i was for me when i took a 2 week t break

3. hell yea, im planning on blazing a couple more times this week with some friends

4. damn man props.

you should be nice and ripe for da tokin xD

ENJOY<3

5. Congrats my man! I know that feels good.

6. how's it feel champ?

7. How does it feel knowing that about 5 months of that break were unnecessary?

8. Probably pretty good considering his tolerance won't spike up to his previous level after a few sessions.

9. While this maybe true, maybe it was a forced t-break while he looking/found a job or such who knows?

10. His tolerance wouldnt have spiked had he taken a month or a month and a half break, either.

11. Maybe if you were an occasional smoker. Trust me, I know this from experience and some heavy smoking. Going more than a month makes a great difference. That's when it gets easier to keep going and the real repairs to your receptors start. Omega-3 helps a bunch too. Again, I'm not talking about a bowl or even a few bowls a day smokers.

12. Correct, but most cannabinoids are not psychoactive. And when THC is stored in your fat cells, it gets processed by your liver, just like when you eat an edible. So when you test positive on a drug test, its not because they actually found THC in your urine, they found THC metabolites such as 11-Hydroxy-THC.

11-Hydroxy-THC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Does Eating Cannabis Produce Different Effects Than Smoking It? - Drugs Forum

13. Wow, that came out of nowhere. Why are you talking about drug tests and edibles now?? I was talking about tolerance. That has nothing to do with metabolites. :confused_2:

Someone is a little high, lol. ;)

14. Because you brought up cannabinoid recpetors. Different cannabinoids have different affinities to different receptors in your brain. ThC has an affinity to one and most non psychoactives have an affinity to the other or both. Your tolerance to THC starts going away as soon as youre no longer under the effects of it.

15. i like to take at 2 -3 months inbetween so u dont get addicted and u get higher when u take longer off :D